Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bobby Lee made at least one tattooed thug jealous . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is borderline lifefuel. If you have any standards at all (most of you), then this is ragefuel, since the reality is Bobby's ho been deep divin in dick before she landed her betabuxx. But, I do like his speech. It is funny, and motivational if you don't think about it the reality of it too much:

She is ugly anyways, dead 4.5/10

what? its truth, she looks average in makeup, 0 facial harmony and her pussy is prob stinking meat
He's a betabux but I think she really likes him. She's at least over a 6/10.

For a guy that looks like Bobby, she really is as good as it gets. Bobby is living the dream, for a man of his looks level.

what? shes like a 4/10 at best lol masculine looking and old, theyre almost looksmatched

Betabuxxing used up roast beef is the same as bowing down and praying to all the chad cocks she has taken in her past.

Betabuxxing used up roast beef is the same as bowing down and praying to all the chad cocks she has taken in her past.
It's weird how even Chads don't see it that way. It's all about whoever fucked her last and dumped her, wins.

It's weird how even Chads don't see it that way. It's all about whoever fucked her last and dumped her, wins.
There are chads that pump and dump routinely and chads that go for serial LTRs, the former are more [BlackPilled] than the latter.

not sure how this is any good at all. real stupid
she's a known cheater and whore. she even said she has fantasies about fucking her father since he had the biggest cock she'd ever seen.
she just married a guy because she wanted a 'safe bet' option and wanted to live secured. it also doesn't hurt that she gets a bit of fame by being with him. he is so beta she can walk all over him (and does) and do whatever she wants. she couldn't do that with most guys