Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bob Faget Dead

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★

Last edited:
I know a kike when i see one.

It's the actor from FullHouse if you're old enough to remember the television show. :feelsjuice:
It didnt air where i live, we only had nonstop Terminator and Rambo :feelzez:. (Stallone and Arnold were dominating ngl).
Also yep, knew he was a kike.

It didnt air where i live, we only had nonstop Terminator and Rambo :feelzez:. (Stallone and Arnold were dominating ngl).
Also yep, knew he was a kike.
Yeah, he's probably a kike. [was now] Most of Hollywood is. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

>Goes into Early life section
"Saget was born in Philadelphia to a Jewish family."

first norm mcdonald and now bob saget, heaven just got alot funnier.
:soy::soy:

He was a jew. Now he’s a good jew. Died for the cause :feelsdevil:
Imagine being a kike dying of the kikecine, I guess it's true what they say, sometimes they really do eat their own. :feelsjuice:

All due respect, this is a fucking terrible title. Major news posts require a title with proper optics so we all see it. This? If I wasn't paying attention I might've let it slip. Then I would've heard the news elsewhere and posted a thread myself without knowing that there already was a thread.

I say this because I want better news posts for the forum.

They interrupted America's Funniest Home Videos to report the news. That is so good.

I've never watched Full House.

His parents should've named him Homer.

All due respect, this is a fucking terrible title. Major news posts require a title with proper optics so we all see it. This? If I wasn't paying attention I might've let it slip. Then I would've heard the news elsewhere and posted a thread myself without knowing that there already was a thread.

2022 01 09 21 00 25 Bob Faget Dead   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate   Brave

he would have wanted it this way

Michelle Tanner was an awful foid

Now it's beginning:feelsLSD: first wh[UWSL]ite now sagget. Seems where getting younger :feelswhere: from those who vaccinated and died @MarquisDeSade I'm gunna say it's be 2 years until we start noticing the effects of the titan injections:feelskek:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Now it's beginning:feelsLSD: first wh[UWSL]ite now sagget. Seems where getting younger :feelswhere: from those who vaccinated and died @MarquisDeSade I'm gunna say it's be 2 years until we start noticing the effects of the titan injections:feelskek:[/UWSL]
Perhaps, but we'll also see lockdowns around the world again long before then. :feelsjuice:

Young athletes and 13 year old boys have already dropped dead from the Jim Jones juice jab so we’ve already come full circle on the age thing. :feelsthink:

Only thing left to wait for now is the potential mass acceleration of deaths if this theory holds true. :feelsclown:

Kids used to call him Bob Saget The Faggot

Imagine being a kike dying of the kikecine, I guess it's true what they say, sometimes they really do eat their own. :feelsjuice:
Well the Protocols of Zion does say that jews will have to be sacrificed.

Absolutely brutal MichellePill

Shame to see Norm and Saget die so close to each other. World continues to become a darker and darker place.
I'm not too sad of Bob Saget dying but Norm MacDonald's death was bad for me.

Young athletes and 13 year old boys have already dropped dead from the Jim Jones juice jab so we’ve already come full circle on the age thing. :feelsthink:

Only thing left to wait for now is the potential mass acceleration of deaths if this theory holds true. :feelsclown:
what do we do then, do we eat pizza and watch chinese cartoons?:fuk: its kinda boring rn

I know a kike when i see one.
It's the actor from FullHouse if you're old enough to remember the television show. :feelsjuice:
Bob Saget is a jewish faggot!
He actually is Jewish lol :feelshaha:
Bob Faget
View attachment 560666

>Goes into Early life section
"Saget was born in Philadelphia to a Jewish family."
He was a jew. Now he’s a good jew. Died for the cause :feelsdevil:
Loved that guy on full house. May he rest in peace.

I’d believe it as usually these evil bastards live to 90 or older. :feelsUgh:
I've never watched Full House.
His parents should've named him Homer.
View attachment 560734

he would have wanted it this way
Michelle Tanner was an awful foid

View attachment 560738
Kids used to call him Bob Saget The Faggot
Absolutely brutal MichellePill

Shame to see Norm and Saget die so close to each other. World continues to become a darker and darker place.
Well the Protocols of Zion does say that jews will have to be sacrificed.
I sincerely hated that bitch. I wanted to kick her through a field goal.
Rest In Peace saget
Of course the faggot was. :feelsjuice::feelshaha:

first norm mcdonald and now bob saget, heaven just got alot funnier.
:soy::soy:

View: https://twitter.com/bobsaget/status/702314163909988353

Streets lost a real one fr

Last edited:
Remember in middle school when everyone said “bob saggot!”?

so many men would have ascended if not for Bob's bad advice