Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bo Burnham's new special shows him going crazy after only one year in quarantine. Amateur

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
He talks about how sad he is for like half of the movie . At one point he is just crying in front of the camera . So funny watching chads and stacies go through sex and party withdrawal stuck in quarantine . It ' s like , welcome to my life fuckers . Walk a mile in my shoes and see how it feels . I have been in my room for a long , long , time . I hope this quarantine goes on forever and never ends all of them go crazy so they can see how it feels

He's good looking extroverted, he can't handle isolation as he's never had to experience it.

I have met probally over 5000 guys in my life and the biggest motherfucking giga chad i know went crazy too and starting comparing corona to world war 2 lmao

i think bo is a creative genius but that one aspect of his life i will never get. he holed himself up inside a great fucking home for a year and got everything he could ever want/need but is still unhappy? I mean if we are being critical of him he said he stopped working and for the past 5 years has just been a lazy fuck with all the millions he made. imagine other normal guys who are as "sad" as bo yet still have to keep up and move their ass to go to work everyday. bo is a whiney bitch even though i do think he is still a creative genius

but to be fair if you watched his early interviews he did say (i remember as early as when he was 20) that he always felt off and that he suffers from depression and severe anxiety issues. whether that is true or just pandering to his fans i dont know but he is at least consistent saying he's had mental issues for years since teenagehood

i don't think Bo will ever make any other art medium that I will ever enjoy as much as I did the show "Art is Dead" but that's fine. we all get old. we all get past our prime. that's where he is. he is 30. he is old. he wishes he could go back to his prime glory days. he made a funny quip in a song that he is balding and hates exercising to stay thin. it's all just catching up to him. he also says in a song that when he is 40 he will kill himself. i truly believe that because he is crashing hard. he had the greatest early life anybody could ever fucking want and now it is all downhill from here. he has no purpose because he knows he will never relive his glory days or come close. the bigger he was the harder he will fall

and when he does finally kill himself i will rejoice because he is just another Chad fuck that got to enjoy every vice on this green earth and still pretends to be sad. (though i will still enjoy his comedy up until then)

covid was pretty useful for torturing normans