Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy BMWF Is More Common Than WMBF

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Not to mention, the BMWF trope perpetuated in the media for more significantly than WMBF which I have literally only seen occur very recently & not to the extent of BMWF.

Out of all the interracial couples I have seen irl, BMWF is probably the most common or tied with WMLF(Latina)

Niggers can't complain about JBW when factually speaking, it seems to affect them the least out of all races, whereas they have the best chance out of any non-white to get the "White wahmen" Niggers & shitskins worship.

Fuck all this bitching about JBW; JBB is more true.

Way more white male and black female couples than I expected in all honesty.

If WMBF is uncommon, it's because no one wants to be with black women isn't that obvious enough ?

If WMBF is uncommon, it's because no one wants to be with black women isn't that obvious enough ?
Perhaps it contributes somewhat to the reason, but there's various other factors.

Black men gatekeep & mate-guard their foids way more compared to tons of other races: Data also shows black women rate white men the lowest out of non-white foids.
Image 3

Image 1

Also, part of the reason I made this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of Blackcels complaining about JBW, when it seems they are one of if not the least effected race by it. Especially when they have the best chance at getting a White foid.

Last edited:
I hate the Jews for their niggerfication of the west. Brainwashing white women into the arms of niggers. I also see mostly bmwf couples. Look at the commercials by the media jews in the west. It's always bmwf, because females are easier to manipulate into this niggerfication.

Not to mention, the BMWF trope perpetuated in the media for more significantly than WMBF which I have literally only seen occur very recently & not to the extent of BMWF.

Out of all the interracial couples I have seen irl, BMWF is probably the most common or tied with WMLF(Latina)

Niggers can't complain about JBW when factually speaking, it seems to affect them the least out of all races, whereas they have the best chance out of any non-white to get the "White wahmen" Niggers & shitskins worship.

if true where white gf

Hmm I think WMAF and WMHF outnumber BMWF though.

If I was White I wouldn't care because when black men date White females they only get the ugly ones that no White man wants.

idk but I know for a fact that white women dating blacks, deserve 500 whiplashes

I went to the supermarket and Saw some pro race mixing advertisements. The jews have won.

There are far more White femoids who race mix than White men. Simps who deny this fact just rely on out of context marriage statistics from decades ago which don't take into account hookups & children born to parents who aren't married.

65686218addf9b6e

Perhaps it contributes somewhat to the reason, but there's various other factors.

Black men gatekeep & mate-guard their foids way more compared to tons of other races: Data also shows black women rate white men the lowest out of non-white foids.
View attachment 1064883

View attachment 1064884

Also, part of the reason I made this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of Blackcels complaining about JBW, when it seems they are one of if not the least affected race by it. Especially when they have the best chance at getting a White foid.
IMG 5174
According to data

Way more white male and black female couples than I expected in all honesty.

There are far more White femoids who race mix than White men. Simps who deny this fact just rely on out of context marriage statistics from decades ago which don't take into account hookups & children born to parents who aren't married.

View attachment 1075159
Thank you for the information; I will take a good look at this & possibly use it in the future.

Never seen this data before, so it's refreshing to see something new.

It balances the WMAF trend.

doesn't account for actual reported BMWF couples. '

Oh, and btw, I've seen more BMWF couples out in public than any WMBF at all.
Black men are not having sex like that , Mexicans, whites and mixed boys are having all the sex . I’ll be honest I have seen quite a few bmwf couples my self and barley any wmbf but on TikTok I only see wmbf couples that aren’t integrated into stats

Black men are not having sex like that
Any kind of stats? I saw something from @WorthlessSlavicShit once, as to how Blacks are more likely to lose their virginity younger.
, Mexicans, whites and mixed boys are having all the sex
Mexicans yes, Whites no.
. I’ll be honest I have seen quite a few bmwf couples my self and barley any wmbf
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

but on TikTok I only see wmbf couples that aren’t integrated into stats
Well, maybe it's because shit-tok is often people just doing things for attention, getting clout, etc.

White women are size queens with big wide vaginas of course they crave BBC. And they're not impressed by whiteness since they themselves are white.

White men cope with this by going for Asian and other white worshipping women.

More black women would date white men if attractive white men wanted them.

Even Asian women get the leftovers of white women so imagine what black women get.

They're still raging over Chadvis Kelce going back to white women. JFL at thinking these dudes is trying to go the distance with black women. They're usually just a fetish or phase to all but black men.

Black men are not having sex like that , Mexicans, whites and mixed boys are having all the sex .

Black men are definitely having a lot of sex. Someone had a study of kids in high schools' sexual experience and black men were the leading males. Granted it's probably self-reported. A lot of black men have very low standards combined with a high sex drive. I know plenty of black normies who have massive body counts simply because they'll fuck anything and a lot of them do in fact trick on women (whoremaxxing) and fraudmaxx shamelessly.

White women are size queens with big wide vaginas of course they crave BBC. And they're not impressed by whiteness since they themselves are white.
lol @ this nigga

@Uggo Mongo

lol @ this nigga

@Uggo Mongo
Don't you see he's a mod now? LOL he has to pretend to not be a raging anti-black dickhead now.

Black men are definitely having a lot of sex. Someone had a study of kids in high schools' sexual experience and black men were the leading males.
@WorthlessSlavicShit was the one I think.
Granted it's probably self-reported. A lot of black men have very low standards combined with a high sex drive. I know plenty of black normies who have massive body counts simply because they'll fuck anything and a lot of them do in fact trick on women (whoremaxxing) and fraudmaxx shamelessly.
I knew some ugly black guys in HS who should objectively be here, yet they were NTMaxxed to oblivion which allowed them to thugmaxx & get black foids easily.

JBB and JBW is for high tier normies (at the very least) anyway.

Yup, this pattern has held for decades. East Asian women marry white more than East Asian men, Black men marry white more than Black women, and Hispanics are mostly equal with there being maybe a bit more WMHF than HMWF.

Black men are definitely having a lot of sex. Someone had a study of kids in high schools' sexual experience and black men were the leading males.
@WorthlessSlavicShit was the one I think.
Not sure if it's the one, but I have this from the CDC:

report4-png.707454

Any kind of stats? I saw something from @WorthlessSlavicShit once, as to how Blacks are more likely to lose their virginity younger.
The only one that comes to my mind is this about how many 12-to-15-year-olds in 50 different countries are having sex:

Regional and Sex Differences in the Prevalence and Correlates of Early Sexual Initiation Among Adolescents Aged 12-15 Years in 50 Countries

Don't you see he's a mod now? LOL he has to pretend to not be a raging anti-black dickhead now.
Not so. I can reply to threads and give my thoughts as much as I want.

Also what I don't get is why people get mad at "Chad worship" but not Tyrone worship? Also why are "SFcels" suppose to hate white people since "white people rejected them," but "hotepcels" aren't suppose to hate blacks, that rejected them? Also, if a "BBC" is all you need, do you not have one? If not, why are you always going on about cool black men with "BBCs"? :feelswhere:

ok but do you admit that white chads have it the easiest compared to any other race of chads?

JBB and JBW is for high tier normies (at the very least) anyway.
I'd say it's for MTN+

All JBB & JBW means, is that guys who already meet the minimum criteria for being "non-incel" can punch above their weight in terms of SMV & ofc Chad & Tyrone are reaping the most benefits.
ok but do you admit that white chads have it the easiest compared to any other race of chads?
I'd say in the US & other Anglo countries, White Chad & Tyrone have it equally as easy.

However, outside of that, White Chad has it the easiest ofc.

However, outside of that, White Chad has it the easiest ofc.
so tyrone only has equal SMV to chad in certain regions. this means that white chad still has it better at the end. this is why most people believe in "JBW". I think what they mean is that whites have universally high SMV compared to the other races