Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blunts or joints?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
To the weedcels here, what do you prefer? I remember learning to roll joints from this dude called LaoGrow on YouTube. I started smoking a little bud lately, even though it doesn't benefit me in any way. Nothing else to do.

New weed is pretty rough, too much THC

I started at 13 and I can barely smoke modern shit.

Light hits off glass pieces, a blunt would probably kill me.

Never liked joints, but I had to roll them all the time because I was the expert.

I smoke blunts from time to time but I prefer joints. The thing is, in UK a lot of people mix their weed with tobacco in the guise of conserving weed. Lmao. 

If you’re from London, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Vision said:
I smoke blunts from time to time but I prefer joints. The thing is, in UK a lot of people mix their weed with tobacco in the guise of conserving weed. Lmao. 

If you’re from London, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

I know, I've done the same. It acts as a filler and even helps the blunt/joint burn more evenly.

As a man that enjoys some of the fine green plant I am partial to a blunt. @Weed

oilonthe-Rose said:
As a man that enjoys some of the fine green plant I am partial to a blunt. @Weed
Same here, blunt but only on occasions xD although I love blunts

Glass all day.

Joints on occasion.

Vaping is better imo

I prefer beer.