Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepillers seethe at blackpilled looksmaxxer getting laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/15gmund/my_sense_of_reality_took_a_hit_losing_hope/

He's genuinely deep into the blackpill ideology and has been for years (he's currently just 20), and it's disheartening to witness. His views about women are derogatory, demeaning, and perpetuate the same harmful narrative that I once believed in myself. He not only uses slurs like the F-word to refer to women but also talks about them like they were merely objects, fueling the very attitudes I've worked so hard to leave behind.

He has stuck to rhetoric claiming "it's all looks and being NT" (neurotypical), and focuses almost all of his attention on his appearance. The thing is, I still haven't had any luck with women so far; I am 24 and still a virgin. I'm short (5'4), would say I have an average face (realized it after battling my BDD), am white, thankfully have a full head of hair, and have autism. I've taken every rejection well so far and just focus on socializing with people and having fun, but romantically nothing's come out of it so far.

But my friend has slept with 2 girls in the last few months, kissed 3, and gone on dates with even more. He says he meets them on online apps like Bumble and Tinder. For further reference, Al went on a weight loss journey, grew his hair out, bought rings, started wearing lifts, baggy clothes, and had a cosmetic surgery I won't call by name. He keeps saying he's "zoomer prettyboymaxxing," basically emphasizing his youth and blending into modern culture. I will say his face is average or a bit above, and he's 5'5 (same height as I am).

@Zer0/∞

They claim he must be a rapist kek

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/15gmund/my_sense_of_reality_took_a_hit_losing_hope/jujuil4/

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/15gmund/my_sense_of_reality_took_a_hit_losing_hope/jukbt0u/

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/15gmund/my_sense_of_reality_took_a_hit_losing_hope/jukmbfd/

Jfl :lul:

Fuck.. what a bunch of retards..

Ah those foids, a second of distraction and oops a cock enters in them

Jfl blackpillers mog bluepillers into oblivion. I like how these foids immediately go 'They were raped females don't like misogynist teehee:foidSoy:'

Absolutely pathetic and Low IQ bluepiller

'zoomer prettyboymaxxing' 'total chud victory'
:lul::lul::lul:

Reddit is so cringe and pathetic. I genuinely feel sorry for blue pilled incels.

His blackpilled friend gives him good advice and what does he do ? Run away and ask advice from reddit trannies:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao

OH NO HE SAID WRONGTHINK HE MUST HAVE RAPED HER :soy:

Redditors have bought into the cult of pERsonality so much that they believe that foids wouldn't line up to fuck darktriadmaxxed Scarface wife-beater Chad

This clown was never an incel the way he speaks is a dead give away

this is extremely hammy and kind of an obvious larp post, but i'm glad it's making some shithead reddit fatties and catladies angry for 5 minutes

this is why i don accept fat incels

I still haven't had any luck with women so far; I am 24 and still a virgin. I'm short (5'4), would say I have an average face (realized it after battling my BDD), am white, thankfully have a full head of hair, and have autism.
Over for this guy. He should make an account here. Better than getting gaslighted by reddit bluepillers.