Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bluepillers are right: The problem is (partially) your personality and this forum might fix it

SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Admiral
★★★★
People with dark triad personality are considered more attractive even if they physically look the same - or in other words: Women get wet when they learn a man has dark triad traits.

See https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913012245 (only abstract available, but it's enough):
To explore the attractiveness of the DT personality to the other sex, 128 women rated created (male) characters designed to capture high DT facets of personality or a control personality. Physicality was held constant. Women rated the high DT character as significantly more attractive.
In conclusion, the results of our study demonstrate that the Dark Triad male personality is attractive to women and this effect is not mediated by these men’s greater perceived Extraversion or Neuroticism

They created persons with the same looks but assigned different personality traits and asked women to rate the attractiveness of these men and found that Dark Triad personality is more attractive even if you control for extraversion. So these persons didn't actually have to manipulate persons IRL, women just get wet when they read about them.

As a result, in order to get more attractive to women, you have to try to become (a) more psychopathic, i.e. not care about the feeling of others, (b) narcisstic, i.e. have a sense of grandiosity and (c) Machiavellian, i.e. manipulate and be opportunistic.

As Autists - commonly incels - are pretty much the opposite of psychopaths - Autists have more affective empathy, i.e. care more about how others feel and less cognitic empathy, i.e. don't know how others feel, it's no wonder they have no luck with women. Of course, for practical purposes the question arises whether you can try to force yourself to be less empathic and act like a dark triad person effectively and thus increase your chances or if you will just fail doing that because you aren't talented enough.

But I think this might actually be the biggest use of this Incel forum: Since I have been there, I started caring less and less about women and I think here we all subconsciously try to make ourselves more dark triad to increase our attractiveness in behaviour. In that sense, that people sometimes claim to see e.g. narcissistic and psychopathic behaviour in Incel forums is correct, but it's more that we try to act like it in a "friendly training" environment (without big consequences for that behaviour) in order to train for reality. I think I intentionally might try to train that way here in the future. Please don't be mad if you see my behaviour changing slightly.

This forum makes people less dark triad, not more dark triad

Sure? Why do you think that?

I see many threads which claim you should not have empathy for women.
Very few incels attack females irl. Most people vent this on this forum and act polite in person

Too bad being dark triad didn't really help me. I fucked over a fuck ton of people irl but toilets still didn't like me. :blackpill: :blackpill:

I guess they like a more obvious display of dark triad traits.

Very few incels attack females irl. Most people vent this on this forum and act polite in person
Yeah, I am not talking about attacking. I am talking about reducing the empathy, so for example that if you see the opportunity to get an advantage by doing something which isn't great for the other person, you do it. Both in the job, where you maybe want to exaggerate your accomplishments more than justified or in dating, where you aren't 100% honest about your shortcomings but tell her just what she wants to hear and all the other small dark triad features which are common for successful people.
Too bad being dark triad didn't really help me. I fucked over a fuck ton of people irl but toilets still didn't like me.
Yeah, of course it's just one feature of many. If you are ugly you can be dark triad as much as you want but you won't get any woman. I think this applies more to Autists. Of course many of them are also ugly and can never do anything, but others might have a chance to gain a few attractiveness points by screwing more people over.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am not talking about attacking. I am talking about reducing the empathy, so for example that if you see the opportunity to get an advantage by doing something which isn't great for the other person, you do it. Both in the job, where you maybe want to exaggerate your accomplishments more than justified or in dating, where you aren't 100% honest about your shortcomings but tell her just what she wants to hear and all the other small dark triad features which are common for successful people.
Your looks still matter. Dark triad could help, but people could still see through your false dark triad persona for the incel you are

Your looks still matter. Dark triad could help, but people could still see through your false dark triad persona for the incel you are
Of course they matter. But also some parts of the personality matter. For example, we know that Autists are more likely to be Incels and this study would make it seems psychopaths, i.e. the opposite, have more success.

And yeah, I don't know if it would actually help to emulate it as I said, but I said this forum could be a nice training ground.

There's still a minimum threshold your looks need to pass. Personality and fashion serve to differentiate among the tiers of normies.

There's still a minimum threshold your looks need to pass. Personality and fashion serve to differentiate among the tiers of normies.
Yes and no. Yes, there is an absolute minimum of looks you need to pass. But I think there are also people who are Incels because their looks would (barely) pass, but don't have enough dark triad traits.

I think it's just an addition (or other similar formula): Your face + Your height + Your bones + Your muscles + Your dark triads + probably something I forgot = a value which defines your success. So of course if you face, your bones and your muscles are like -100 and normie would give "0" dark triad (autist -80, dark triad +40), then you won't get over the threshold of e.g. 200 no matter what. But if they are better, they might.

Yes and no. Yes, there is an absolute minimum of looks you need to pass. But I think there are also people who are Incels because their looks would (barely) pass, but don't have enough dark triad traits.

I think it's just an addition (or other similar formula): Your face + Your height + Your bones + Your muscles + Your dark triads + probably something I forgot = a value which defines your success. So of course if you face, your bones and your muscles are like -100 and normie would give "0" dark triad (autist -80, dark triad +40), then you won't get over the threshold of e.g. 200 no matter what. But if they are better, they might.
I see. In that edge case, ascension wouldn't be too difficult, would it? Even as an autist, you could start by being a dick to LTBs or whatever target is easiest and slowly work your way up until you're used to being dark triad to everyone. It would take much longer for an NDcel, but if your face isn't too fucked >confidence really can't be that hard to build.

Even the ones who talk a big game on here would absolutely melt irl at any sign of female attention

I see. In that edge case, ascension wouldn't be too difficult, would it? Even as an autist, you could start by being a dick to LTBs or whatever target is easiest and slowly work your way up until you're used to being dark triad to everyone. It would take much longer for an NDcel, but if your face isn't too fucked >confidence really can't be that hard to build.
I don't think that it's "being a dick" which should be the goal. I think the ability to manipulate others should be the goal. So basically the ability to tell convincing lies or half-truths (or embellishments) to manipulate people do exhibit behaviour you like without having to do too much yourself. So you also need to correctly judge what the other person will likely know at some point etc. to know which lies to tell and which you should rather not tell. And you also need to convincingly fake interest for personal gain. And probably many other manipulation tactics I don't even know about.

Why would I read something from an infiltrator?
Lol ... like many other posts I wrote the title for attention and showed that what bluepillers tell you to do ("be nice" etc.) will actually decrease the chances to get someone.

Last edited:
I don't think that it's "being a dick" which should be the goal. I think the ability to manipulate others should be the goal. So basically the ability to tell convincing lies or half-truths (or embellishments) to manipulate people do exhibit behaviour you like without having to do too much yourself. So you also need to correctly judge what the other person will likely know at some point etc. to know which lies to tell and which you should rather not tell. And you also need to convincingly fake interest for personal gain. And probably many other manipulation tactics I don't even know about.
True, I can see how that would be very difficult for artists to learn.

Dark triad cant be learned. Gangsters and mobsters are born into their respective lifestyle, you dont just write an application to the cartel that you want to be a member of them

Sorry, I had to chuckle a bit.
Dark triad cant be learned. Gangsters and mobsters are born into their respective lifestyle, you dont just write an application to the cartel that you want to be a member of them
Yeah, being a full gangster certainly not. But maybe manipulating people could be learned? Unfortunately I don't think there are many guides on it as it obviously would be unethical.

you dont just write an application to the cartel that you want to be a member of them
Last night i was thinking about if i join a cartel, life would be better. Money, power and freinds :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: But you are right, we wouldn't fit in. Maybe we would have more luck if we join a cartel in the IT department or as a janitor

• We create high and low male Dark Triad (DT) characters.

• We obtain ratings from women of the attractiveness of these characters’ personalities.

• Women rate the high DT personality significantly more attractive than the low DT.

• Raters also scored the character on the Big 5. Ratings were as expected from DT self-report data.

• Structural modeling showed attractiveness was not explained by correlated Big 5 traits.

I don't want to real all but from this didn't they just show text to women to describe men and then the foid say what men is the most atractiv ?
Because clearly if it is the case it just mean that foid usualy associate these type of personality and good looking men. Indeed by positive reinforcement chad is more likely than an incel to be arrogant manipulative dominating and foid have likely done the association. So in this case this is not personality that is attractive but the expected physic of the dark triad man.

People with dark triad personality are considered more attractive even if they physically look the same - or in other words: Women get wet when they learn a man has dark triad traits.

See https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913012245 (only abstract available, but it's enough):

They created persons with the same looks but assigned different personality traits and asked women to rate the attractiveness of these men and found that Dark Triad personality is more attractive even if you control for extraversion. So these persons didn't actually have to manipulate persons IRL, women just get wet when they read about them.

As a result, in order to get more attractive to women, you have to try to become (a) more psychopathic, i.e. not care about the feeling of others, (b) narcisstic, i.e. have a sense of grandiosity and (c) Machiavellian, i.e. manipulate and be opportunistic.

As Autists - commonly incels - are pretty much the opposite of psychopaths - Autists have more affective empathy, i.e. care more about how others feel and less cognitic empathy, i.e. don't know how others feel, it's no wonder they have no luck with women. Of course, for practical purposes the question arises whether you can try to force yourself to be less empathic and act like a dark triad person effectively and thus increase your chances or if you will just fail doing that because you aren't talented enough.

But I think this might actually be the biggest use of this Incel forum: Since I have been there, I started caring less and less about women and I think here we all subconsciously try to make ourselves more dark triad to increase our attractiveness in behaviour. In that sense, that people sometimes claim to see e.g. narcissistic and psychopathic behaviour in Incel forums is correct, but it's more that we try to act like it in a "friendly training" environment (without big consequences for that behaviour) in order to train for reality. I think I intentionally might try to train that way here in the future. Please don't be mad if you see my behaviour changing slightly.
So tired of you're faggotry go and do that sodomy session you said you were craving.

My father from what I have heard is less like waste managing grandpa and more like his schizophrenic mother, it is probably something innate for you to be involved with anything illegal and less the circumstance.

I don't want to real all but from this didn't they just show text to women to describe men and then the foid say what men is the most atractiv ?
Because clearly if it is the case it just mean that foid usualy associate these type of personality and good looking men. Indeed by positive reinforcement chad is more likely than an incel to be arrogant manipulative dominating and foid have likely done the association. So in this case this is not personality that is attractive but the expected physic of the dark triad man.
Indeed, while in the introduction they mentioned that they held physical attributes constant, the description did not mention whether they showed photos at all. If they haven't shown photos, this might be a confounding factor.

Hybristophilia

Hybristophilia
truecels don't benefit from hybristophilia, if they step out of line then foids will just hate on them for it

there isn't much benefit for a truecel to be 'dark triad,' because people are just looking for an excuse to hate you anyway. being dark triad just means they'll have one, and go to town on you. not worth the effort

in the end, either you're attractive or you aren't

truecels don't benefit from hybristophilia, if they step out of line then foids will just hate on them for it

there isn't much benefit for a truecel to be 'dark triad,' because people are just looking for an excuse to hate you anyway. being dark triad just means they'll have one, and go to town on you. not worth the effort

Yes, exactly. I just specified the reason for this, but I know this is a cop-out for truecel as it only works with normies (like tendency in normies) and chad (like certainty).

This post ruined my day. Iday? Have a merry Iday! Wait it’s Iday fr? Iday fr