Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepillers are posting slanderous signs about us in public now.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

And why am I not surprised this is coming from the shithole city of Seattle, a city with one of the largest homeless populations. Apparently they would rather bring attention to "hateful" internet virgins than the massive amounts of homeless and trash in their city.

Apparently they would rather bring attention to "hateful" internet virgins than the massive amounts of homeless and trash in their city.

Blue haired soyboys and feminists are all about being obsessed with meaningless nonsense while ignoring actual issues.

Fucking hell. Were a group of lonely virgins. We're not fucking ISIS

Right wing?

Why redditards always have to label what they don’t like as “right wing”?

Blue haired soyboys and feminists are all about being obsessed with meaningless nonsense while ignoring actual issues.
They just want to be lazy shitbags.

"Incel-basher: social extremists who bully ugly male virgins, in the hopes of said virgins killing themselves."

Somebody has to print this one out.

Ooooo, look! Cucks are virtue-signaling in liberal, shit hole north American cities! A rare phenomenon!!

"Maybe, if I show women that I'm on their side, fighting their battles, they'll let me touch their boobies!"

Uhhhh..... NO.

Last edited:
Right wing?

Why redditards always have to label what they don’t like as “right wing”?
ITcucks unironically think every single one of us are white, basement dwelling, trump supporting, neonazi neckbeards. It’s hilarious when IT numales/foids get confronted on the racepill because it doesn’t compute with the software they’re written in.

The guy probably made it himself to take a picture of it tbh

Right wing? JFL.

As much as I wish this was NSDAP 2.0 it’s not.

lol they made the sign then took a picture of it for upvotes. Pathetic

JFL. 'Movement'...? We're a collection of sad, lonely guys who can't get laid.

It's bad enough that this moron genuinely believes the garbage he's printed out here, but to display it in public as some kind of societal hero, warning everyone about us? Wow.

lol they made the sign then took a picture of it for upvotes. Pathetic
> r/KarmaConspiracy
Wcvhikjxsf011

What does political orientation have to do with being incel? Are guys who don’t feel entitled to sex but can’t get women despite wanting to just “virgins”?

What does political orientation have to do with being incel?
Everyone who leftists don’t like is labeled as “far right” or “nazi”.

Cheap tactic to incite fear in those who are otherwise ignorant tbh.

These people don't care about issues, facts and statistics. They're obsessed with being stylish over anything of actual substance. They love parading around, showing the world how hip and 'progressive' they are, with their rakish hairstyles and edgy outfits. It's a fashion show and popularity contest. Young people have been acting stupid like this ever since Woodstock. This is why the Baby Boomers have ruined America. They turned its youth into empty-headed poseurs.

Last edited:
"Right wing" nigga i wanna beat up the MOTHERFUCKER WHO STICKED THAT SHIT :feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

something is really wrong with them

JFL, they do not even realize we have left wing incels here like @KilluminoidBR

They also don't realize that literally half of this site is filled with nonwhites

Also it is not about men not getting sex, its about UGLY MEN GETTING BULLIED BY FOIDS FOR THEIR APPEARANCE

politics is for NPCs. also when are they going to stop jerking themselves off? you aren't fighting anything and you aren't changing anything ur just sum fag drunk on ur own self importance. were not going to change anything either. we're all a bunch of losers on two sides of a fence. only difference is we accept it and they don't. we cope by giving up they cope by larping as freedom fighters.

We actually have went from "People make fun of virgins and find them pathetic" to "Virgins are dangerous nazi extremists". I want off this ride..
ANGRY1

We gotta do something

Agreed. This smear campaign and false narrative has got to stop. Nobody has a right to sex. And "right wing"? LMAO! Most people here lean left. Even got a few straight-up communists on board. And half the men here are people of color.
aNyOnE wHo I diSaGrEe WitH iS a RiGht WiNg ExTrEmisT
Yeah really. People nowadays think conformity is virtue.

Last edited:
If they want people to hate us then they should just show our face

lol they deny the fact that we are mainly ethnics

That's how liberals operate, it's like crying over spilled milk while your house burns down.

Anyway nuke Seattle and all other cities like it. No one should care about what a bunch of degenerate liberal faggots in some shithole city think.

Yup, we're all right wing magapedes jfl. Heil trump.