Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bluepillers are 100% correct that women just hate us

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is great advice. IRL women do in fact hate us, and as long as you avoid women like hot lava, and do everything to minimize your interaction with them as possible, you will live a happier life. I would say don't even have imaginary gfs. I don't even need to jack off to women's faces anymore. I just need to see a pair of fake massive anime tits and I am fine. You have to be objective about the facts-- women have nothing positive to bring to your life. Only baggage and stress. They are a walking bag of pronouns, rules, and gossip. They will drag you down until you end up a worthless, soulless cuck like Noah Samsen.

Here are a list of things I think that women can do that can actually make a partner happy:
1. Blowjobs when you wake up
2. Have decent conversations
3. Be loyal in moments of weakness

YEAH, this is pretty much it. If women can just do these three things, it would maybe be worth it. BUT NO. There is no woman alive who will put up with your toxic needs.

1. DISGUSTING :foidSoy:
2. WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I TRAVEL AND HAVE DOG STORIES, BETTER THAN YOUR BORING ASS LIFE :foidSoy:
3. I AM NOT YOUR THERAPIST :foidSoy:

Okay then-- you are of no value to me, I'm gonna go jack off to anime now, and I am not gonna let you or society shame me for it anymore :incel:

You need to completely disassociate from women, and think of them as demonic infested entities that are full of toxic vapors that will consume your soul.

Last edited:
You need to completely disassociate from women, and think of them as demonic infested entities that are full of toxic vapors that will consume your soul.
They are. Don't forget about their obsession with witchcraft.

this