Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepiller on YouTube tries to debunk the TimePill

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
2EBA8640 E767 44FA 8FB2 E7A89D2B2C34

“Until the 2000s”. I doubt being into Mario and Zelda in the 90s was different from being being into Mario and Zelda in the 2000s. I know people who grew up back then and they never told me they got bullied for liking “nerd” shit like Nintendo or PlayStation. And honestly I don’t think our lives would’ve been worse necessarily in the 50s. I think it would be the same as it already is or something

Im not a nerd i am a virgin loser

@Pennywise @Robtical @FrustratedWhiteMale

In the 50's cucks and rosties would've been the ones who'd get their asses kicked and shamed.

View attachment 256527

“Until the 2000s”. I doubt being into Mario and Zelda in the 90s was different from being being into Mario and Zelda in the 2000s. I know people who grew up back then and they never told me they got bullied for liking “nerd” shit like Nintendo or PlayStation. And honestly I don’t think our lives would’ve been worse necessarily in the 50s. I think it would be the same as it already is or something

Really the bulk of the users on this forum would have ascended in the 1950s, even the ones with 4/10 looks. Most people back then pretty much married their own LMSmatch. Only the most severe cases of inceldom would be the same in the 50s as it is today. Modern (internet) dating culture is all about looks and foids keep a coveted few orbiters as backups for when its time to settle down and marry a betabucks. Many people today are unable to even get into these normie betabuxx dating pools... So they end up posting here. Sad. But it is what it is man

Really the bulk of the users on this forum would have ascended in the 1950s, even the ones with 4/10 looks. Most people back then pretty much married their own LMSmatch. Only the most severe cases of inceldom would be the same in the 50s as it is today. Modern (internet) dating culture is all about looks and foids keep a coveted few orbiters as backups for when its time to settle down and marry a betabucks. Many people today are unable to even get into these normie betabuxx dating pools... So they end up posting here. Sad. But it is what it is man
What about being into “nerd” stuff like Nintendo or Sega how was that viewed before the 2000s?
In the 50's cucks and rosties would've been the ones who'd get their asses kicked and shamed.
These bluepillers would get beaten up for defending lgbt people back in the 50s

What about being into “nerd” stuff like Nintendo or Sega how was that viewed before the 2000s?

These bluepillers would get beaten up for defending lgbt people back in the 50s
The thing is there have always been different tiers of video game nerds. It was considered cool to have a Nintendo in your house in the 80s and have a couple of good mutiplayer carts for when friends were over. You added pepsi and pizza to that and it did not take much to make us happy in those days. However, it was not cool to be really deep into RPGs and Adventure games on the console. If the guy had a computer in his house and more RPG and adventure games, it was over for that guy. Very few people like that kind of guy ever got girlfriends and most people I can remember like him are still single. The guys with just a few carts who weren't in too deep? They're all slaying. I think that going too deep into the video game world is just evidence of severe coping for inceldom. It was as true in the 80s and 90s as it is today.

The thing is there have always been different tiers of video game nerds. It was considered cool to have a Nintendo in your house in the 80s and have a couple of good mutiplayer carts for when friends were over. You added pepsi and pizza to that and it did not take much to make us happy in those days. However, it was not cool to be really deep into RPGs and Adventure games on the console. If the guy had a computer in his house and more RPG and adventure games, it was over for that guy. Very few people like that kind of guy ever got girlfriends and most people I can remember like him are still single. The guys with just a few carts who weren't in too deep? They're all slaying. I think that going too deep into the video game world is just evidence of severe coping for inceldom. It was as true in the 80s and 90s as it is today.
Millions of people bought Zelda games and sonic and stuff, does that mean millions were incel?

Millions of people bought Zelda games and sonic and stuff, does that mean millions were incel?
Theres a difference between owning a few games and dedicating your whole life to games.. especially RPG games. Going way overboard into video game nerd stuff is either autist level shit or incel coping. Either way, its going down the road of inceldom. Theres always a few outliers. There are chad video game nerds, of course. There are outliers with everything.

Some of us (not me I’m ugly as sin) would not have been incel pre tinder

Theres a difference between owning a few games and dedicating your whole life to games.. especially RPG games. Going way overboard into video game nerd stuff is either autist level shit or incel coping. Either way, its going down the road of inceldom. Theres always a few outliers. There are chad video game nerds, of course. There are outliers with everything.
So how did the video game nerds with obsession with video games get treated back then other than inceldom?
Some of us (not me I’m ugly as sin) would not have been incel pre tinder
I wonder if sub7 law exists for tinder but irl if it’s sub5?

So how did the video game nerds with obsession with video games get treated back then other than inceldom?

I wonder if sub7 law exists for tinder but irl if it’s sub5?
Things were even worse for them because video games were even more expensive back in those days. So those kids were seen as spoiled rich kids. Bullying wasnt seen as a problem back then. Just in general. Most of the video game incels and autists I knew were very socially isolated and bullied.

Things were even worse for them because video games were even more expensive back in those days. So those kids were seen as spoiled rich kids. Bullying wasnt seen as a problem back then. Just in general. Most of the video game incels and autists I knew were very socially isolated and bullied.
my brothers grew up back then playing videogames and nobody seemed to bother them. same with my cousins.

@SuperMario64DS

ye?

Last edited:
I don't really have much to add but maybe some spins on what Pennywise said.

Increased travel, increase globalism (allowing people to move here and there with no problem), increased mass-media (TV-shows, movies, music, etc.; creating unrealistic expectations), and especially online-dating / social media (easy access to anybody in the genepool they so desire) have fucked up dating in the exact ways that Pennywise said. I would've probably been married in the 50s with local friends / social connections, because women wouldn't have as much alternatives for good looks / skills due to limited travel and the fact that they would probably be stuck in the social-class bubble that they were in. And unlike say something like being in shape or learning a skill, genetics you cannot change.

"Video games" were like any other boy-kid hobby in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, like baseball cards, TV shows, action figures, anime / Japanese cartoons, Bionicles / legos, action movies, comics, etc.

As soon as a kid became passionate about them passed the point of just having a few of them or occasionally playing them, it indicated to other people that they don't socialize, hang out with people up the social hierarchy, don't talk to girls, etc. This led to other boys ostracizing them out of a fear that they would share the same fate, which lead to girls to also ostracize them. That in turn futher socially isolates them, which leads them to go further in their passions, which leads to further socially isolation, etc. etc. It was a viscious cycle. The only friends / maybe gfs they got were others who were socially isolated in the same way. But if you were in a small school / high school, you were pretty much fucked.

Still happens now. "Nostalgia" is mainstream because people think back to the fun they had with these few things. However, if you show that you are "too nostalgic," the same indicators happen, that you will ruin social credit if you hang out with them.

It happens to me now. I had a friend who was eating a sucker (I'm in my 20s), and I said "what are you, Nick from Jimmy Neutron," kind of mocking him in a friendly kind of way. He asked "who's Nick," I explained he was the cool-kid character, and he looked horrified that I, in my 20s, could remember characters like that besides Carl, Jimmy, and Sheen.

Last edited:

Increased travel, increase globalism (allowing people to move here and there with no problem), increased mass-media (TV-shows, movies, music, etc.; creating unrealistic expectations), and especially online-dating / social media (easy access to anybody in the genepool they so desire) have fucked up dating in the exact ways that Pennywise said. I would've probably been married in the 50s with local friends / social connections, because women wouldn't have as much alternatives for good looks / skills due to limited travel and the fact that they would probably be stuck in the social-class bubble that they were in. And unlike say something like being in shape or learning a skill, genetics you cannot change.

"Video games" were like any other boy-kid hobby in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, like baseball cards, TV shows, action figures, anime / Japanese cartoons, Bionicles / legos, action movies, comics, etc.

As soon as a kid became passionate about them passed the point of just having a few of them or occasionally playing them, it indicated to other people that they don't socialize, hang out with people up the social hierarchy, don't talk to girls, etc. This led to other boys ostracizing them out of a fear that they would share the same fate, which lead to girls to also ostracize them. That in turn futher socially isolates them, which leads them to go further in their passions, which leads to further socially isolation, etc. etc. It was a viscious cycle. The only friends / maybe gfs they got were others who were socially isolated in the same way. But if you were in a small school / high school, you were pretty much fucked.

Still happens now. "Nostalgia" is mainstream because people think back to the fun they had with these few things. However, if you show that you are "too nostalgic," the same indicators happen, that you will ruin social credit if you hang out with them.

It happens to me now. I had a friend who was eating a sucker (I'm in my 20s), and I said "what are you, Nick from Jimmy Neutron," kind of mocking him in a friendly kind of way. He asked "who's Nick," I explained he was the cool-kid character, and he looked horrified that I, in my 20s, could remember characters like that besides Carl, Jimmy, and Sheen.
This further unravels the psychology of normies. Very impressive.

my brothers played videogames a lot like zelda, mario, super smash bros, etc. and they had friends

my brothers played videogames a lot like zelda, mario, super smash bros, etc. and they had friends
Well, then he found a group of friends which were also isolated and got lucky, or they weren't passionate such that normies isolated them.

Well, then he found a group of friends which were also isolated and got lucky, or they weren't passionate such that normies isolated them.
one of them was popular in school. i guess it was because they were big guys and their friends were too, and maybe people didn't know how much they liked videogames. one of them played videogames less often in high school but the other continued to play a lot of it in high school.

one of them was popular in school. i guess it was because they were big guys and their friends were too, and maybe people didn't know how much they liked videogames. one of them played videogames less often in high school but the other continued to play a lot of it in high school.

My experiences are my own, but I'm calling it as I personally see it. I'm part of a generation of people who thinks Pokemon is dope and awesome, but was relentlessly bullied in Middle School because I had Pokemon cards and would talk about it casually.

I can name like all Gen 1 Pokemon if you show me a picture. Most normies would think that's fucking weird.

I don't know your circumstances; maybe your entire high school was nothing but geeks. But in much the same way that some of us won't dare share we watch hentai to other people, some will not share their hobbies because they know how it can negatively impact them.

Last edited:
don't know why normies always put in so much effort in shit that they don't even believe themselves. doesn't really matter tbh

My experiences are my own, but I'm calling it as I personally see it. I'm part of a generation of people who thinks Pokemon is dope and awesome, but was relentlessly bullied in Middle School because I had Pokemon cards and would talk about it casually.

I can name like all Gen 1 Pokemon if you show me a picture. Most normies would think that's fucking weird.

I don't know your circumstances; maybe your entire high school was nothing but geeks. But in much the same way that some of us won't dare share we watch hentai to other people, some will not share their hobbies because they know how it can negatively impact them.
what year were you born? i think people outgrow pokemon in middle school.

what year were you born? i think people outgrow pokemon in middle school.

I'm not comfortable revealing that. I'm in my 20s. But yeah, the reason they "outgrow it" is because it socially hurts them.

I'm not comfortable revealing that. I'm in my 20s. But yeah, the reason they "outgrow it" is because it socially hurts them.
nowadays people like to hate on fortnite saying it's for little kids. 20 years ago, they said that shit about pokemon

Braindead normie that has no idea about inceldom trying to explain things jfl

there has to be some reason unrelated to my looks

50s would be much better because of no Online Dating alone.

its not like looks creates a hierarchy when it comes to niches and subcultures and if that hierachy isn't maintained, it fizzles out and dies teehee

look up barney bashing and anti-barney humor
You know there's a phenomena that if you do something ironically, and you do it long enough that you unironically like it? I think thats what barney-bashing has become.

Maybe Incels have become the new barney bashing and anti-barney humor. Just look at brazilian sigma. he ironically bashed incels and then turns out he was an incel and was borderline obssessed with them.

Weren't there plenty of uglier girls who were into dnd and shit?

Weren't there plenty of uglier girls who were into dnd and shit?
dungeons and dragons? is that what dnd is?

I know people who grew up back then and they never told me they got bullied for liking “nerd” shit like Nintendo or PlayStation
The main difference is that in the 90s you could fight your bully and not worry about him having a knife or a gun.
I've been bullied in middle school and I ended up breaking the guy's nose. Then he left me alone. If I were to be 13 again today, I wouldn't dare getting in a fight.

The main difference is that in the 90s you could fight your bully and not worry about him having a knife or a gun.
I've been bullied in middle school and I ended up breaking the guy's nose. Then he left me alone. If I were to be 13 again today, I wouldn't dare getting in a fight.
why would you never fight them today?

I never said what initially causes kids to withdraw and become passionate about things. Nor have I dared to suggest that it's being passionate about things alone which causes isolation.

I think it is looks. If you were a good looking kid, you would easily relate to other people and hang out with guys / girls. If you were ugly, had braces / screwed up teeth, even horrible facial features back then, boils / scars, etc., that caused you to withdraw and find copes from even an earlier age. Which only cemented the process later on.

Last edited:
don't know why normies always put in so much effort in shit that they don't even believe themselves. doesn't really matter tbh
what, me? I'm normie?

Go back to being a wagecuck for Hitler, Donald.

There weren't even video games and comics at that time.
....you jokin nigga?

First of all, there were comics at the time.
Second of all, you think I'm referring to the 50s with that comment?