Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled youtuber on Incels.me

  • Thread starter blackpilledsubhuman
  • Start date
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzu5FiR6MI[/video]
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,659
Online
14m
Look at that face. Incel in denial.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
B9F-HepIgAEAuYy.jpg


These are the sort of people who are making fun of us. Incels in denial.

That philtrum could be used as a landing strip.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
I'm guessing that he thinks that he's winning.

r/incels is already in shambles; he simply can't let it go. Really, just let go and move on with life...
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,236
Online
7d 7h 52m
Much more listenable to than that count that was literally orgasming over r/incels being shut down

he is at least pro legal prostitution
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
Went to the comments and one guy claims that incels are filled with "toxic testosterone that builds up by lack of sex". Fucking lol. These people don't understand even the most basic endocrinology
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,692
Online
11d 3h 12m
Toxic testosterone lol
 
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
I hate these videos where they take one comment on the forum or one thread by some autismcel completely out of context and use that to determine the overruling doctrine of the incel species. We're not all execution-loving, fantastical psychopaths.

Take me for instance. All I condone is the rape of females. Is that really so bad?
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
I remember him, he used our sub to make videos to this channel since 4 four months ago at least, Lurked a LOT.

I don`t despise him entirely since he opposed to our sub to get closed by reddit, he`s still need to fuck off trougth.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
Grotesque said:
Toxic testosterone lol

You're famous. He quoted you and your avatar.

I really need to step up my game, so that make the next one.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,607
Online
22d 1h 43m
"incels.is The Wild West"

If nothing else, describing us as "the wild west" is pretty accurate.  I remember a time when lots of forum allowed edgy content and the expression of politically incorrect beliefs.  Now such places are few and far between, and the numale soy boy squads are working tirelessly to get them doxxed or just completely removed from the internet.  

Most of the internet is catering to SJWs at this point.  Pretty much every site is turning into a homogeneous, family and advertiser friendly place where all people do is talk about mundane subjects, support mainstream PC ideas or post shitty unfunny memes.  Most of the places where people are edgy or making fun of others are going after politically acceptable targets (incels, mgtows, anti-feminists, men in general).  People who step even slightly outside of the boundaries of political correctness are swiftly banned.   The few websites that deviate from this are heavily targeted by the numale soy boy squad.  They're working tirelessly to achieve their end goal of having absolutely zero websites that aren't SJW friendly.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,602
Online
45d 13h 55m
CopingGymcel said:
B9F-HepIgAEAuYy.jpg

These are the sort of people who are making fun of us. Incels in denial.
That philtrum could be used as a landing strip.
That philtrum could be used as a wall for Mexico and USA
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
754
Online
26m
NekoStance said:
Much more listenable to than that count that was literally orgasming over r/incels being shut down
he is at least pro legal prostitution

That shit was pure ragefuel
 
G

Grand_boy

Greycel
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
26
Online
0
quiet honestly i see less threads here then I did on reddit that were outright offensive. It really shows how many people were fackcels making threads trying to get the sub banned.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
He's right in that this is our last fort, our only foothold left. Our former home destroyed by femoids and cuckknights we must protect this one.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,731
Online
4d 4h 14m
???? I dont know in white countryes but that guy in Brasil would swin in pussy, lol.
 
Otan

Otan

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
114
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
"incels.is The Wild West"
If nothing else, describing us as "the wild west" is pretty accurate.  I remember a time when lots of forum allowed edgy content and the expression of politically incorrect beliefs.  Now such places are few and far between, and the numale soy boy squads are working tirelessly to get them doxxed or just completely removed from the internet.  
Most of the internet is catering to SJWs at this point.  Pretty much every site is turning into a homogeneous, family and advertiser friendly place where all people do is talk about mundane subjects, support mainstream PC ideas or post shitty unfunny memes.  Most of the places where people are edgy or making fun of others are going after politically acceptable targets (incels, mgtows, anti-feminists, men in general).  People who step even slightly outside of the boundaries of political correctness are swiftly banned.   The few websites that deviate from this are heavily targeted by the numale soy boy squad.  They're working tirelessly to achieve their end goal of having absolutely zero websites that aren't SJW friendly.

Yess on fucking point, however thats not to say that incels.is isnt edgy at all, i mean just hover over inceldom discussion and youll spot it in the titles.

> "I WANT NONVIRGINS OUT NOW IF YOU EVER HAD SEX IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE A PATHETIC FAKECEL"

Yea it doesnt cater to SJW friendly ideology, but this is getting to massive cope levels, theres very little kek here and more edgy cope than I hoped there to be on this forum.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,973
Online
0
Not gonna lie the way Walter Fate reads the comments on here is actually hilarious lmao

But one time he called me out on a video because I said I was 5'11" 185 and jacked as all hell and he that would only be possible if I had very low body fat, which I do. 6% last I checked, probably around 7-8% now.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
451
Online
3m
Walter Fate isn't an incel. Which burns me the fuck up inside because he is no better looking than anybody else here.
He is a literal fucking 5/10 and he's had sex before. I can't fucking stand it.
 
Prince Of Dankness

Prince Of Dankness

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
561
Online
0
KilluminoidBR said:
???? I dont know in white countryes but that guy in Brasil would swin in pussy, lol.
It wouldnt be long before he gets killed there either.
 

Similar threads

RandomBroCel
Replies
9
Views
214
HateCurry
H
shii410
Replies
16
Views
370
ChrolloLucilfer04
ChrolloLucilfer04
dOOmerbOI
Replies
39
Views
793
Izayacel
Izayacel
mistersinister
Replies
3
Views
146
A_Depressed_Soul
A_Depressed_Soul
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top