Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled way of thinking.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Is incredibly naive, myopic and sadistic.
E.g. You look for a shelter from the rain because you don't want to be wet.
According to bluepillers you are getting wet because you want to hide from the rain, not because it's raining.

So you don't want to socialize and spend significant amount of time inside because you're toxic, or lazy, or anti-social etc., etc, not because you had negative experiences with socializing your whole life because you're ugly, sick, mentally ill or defective.
Like having negative physical or character traits makes one bitter and resentful and not the other way.

Is incredibly naive, myopic and sadistic.
E.g. You look for a shelter from the rain because you don't want to be wet.
According to bluepillers you are getting wet because you want to hide from the rain, not because it's raining.

So you don't want to socialize and spend significant amount of time inside because you're toxic, or lazy, or anti-social etc., etc, not because you had negative experiences with socializing your whole life because you're ugly, sick, mentally ill or defective.
Like having negative physical or character traits makes one bitter and resentful and not the other way.
Chads dnt stay inside...i wonder why....

The first para makes no sense

Strong men with great physique also usually don't stay inside.
i know a lot of gymmmaxxed niggers who dont go out

my roommate is one of them