Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bluepilled view on "Europe's Fertility Crisis"

Scientists and researchers are completely stumped. It's a mystery with unclear causes and no known solutions.

Goh damn
20230905 124124

Who cares? If we aren’t going to breed, idc if populations crash.

He should blame women decision making then blame muh capitalism so he could get actual input

just look at jewpan our jewish korea the men will just LDAR at home and the women will travel the world and have high paying office jobs

only "developed" country that its native has above replacement rate of 2.1 is....

I'll let you guess the country

only "developed" country that its native has above replacement rate of 2.1 is....

I'll let you guess the country
Chad
North korea
Denmark
Brazil
Those are my guesses.

Chad
North korea
Denmark
Brazil
Those are my guesses.
wrong guess, but a hint - that country is one of the richest, and it wants to replace everyone but itself and weaponizes niggers for this purpose

My mother gave me extra chromosomes. I think she just wanted to be nice and make a gift. Thanks mom

Sex haver problems, I don't give a shit about the human population. Good riddance when it dies out.

You know, while I'm eating this pizza I've just had the thought again.
All of the biggest problems of today basically begun at women getting the right to vote. All of it.
It begins just after the 60's when the contraceptive pill is invented, that marks the absolute beginning of whore culture, then as transport becomes cheaper, sex tourism becomes more. The left brainwashes unattractive men into becoming soy slaves and gets majority vote, women always vote for state because they provide so much for them. The 2000's mark the beginning of the end when instant communication makes the meat market global and average men are immediately thrown to the waste side for 6.5 facially, tall, mostly white guys. Whore culture goats on hypergamy, 2010 Instgram gets launched fueling egos of cows and holes. 2013 TINDER is made by JEWS. 2018 fucking TikTok. And 2020 women get money for having the superior reproductive organs with ONLYFANS. 2023, normies can feel there is a disturbance in the world, many guys are struggling to get any intimacy at all, and countries reporting scary low birthrates.
This really was the party centry, and the hangover is coming. RIP gen A, B, C, whatever they are fucked in some way.

wrong guess, but a hint - that country is one of the richest, and it wants to replace everyone but itself and weaponizes niggers for this purpose
Israel

You know, while I'm eating this pizza I've just had the thought again.
All of the biggest problems of today basically begun at women getting the right to vote. All of it.
It begins just after the 60's when the contraceptive pill is invented, that marks the absolute beginning of whore culture, then as transport becomes cheaper, sex tourism becomes more. The left brainwashes unattractive men into becoming soy slaves and gets majority vote, women always vote for state because they provide so much for them. The 2000's mark the beginning of the end when instant communication makes the meat market global and average men are immediately thrown to the waste side for 6.5 facially, tall, mostly white guys. Whore culture goats on hypergamy, 2010 Instgram gets launched fueling egos of cows and holes. 2013 TINDER is made by JEWS. 2018 fucking TikTok. And 2020 women get money for having the superior reproductive organs with ONLYFANS. 2023, normies can feel there is a disturbance in the world, many guys are struggling to get any intimacy at all, and countries reporting scary low birthrates.
This really was the party centry, and the hangover is coming. RIP gen A, B, C, whatever they are fucked in some way.
It's a little earlier than the 60's. It started during prohibition, when speakeasy began changing gender dynamics and suddenly in these clandestine places, women were free to act on their desires, including sexually. But shit only hit the fan once there was no risk of bitches getting pregnant.
I found more cope. This video was suggested by one of the commenters on the video linked in the first post.

View: https://youtu.be/x6e03HWI2nQ

It's a little earlier than the 60's. It started during prohibition, when speakeasy began changing gender dynamics and suddenly in these clandestine places, women were free to act on their desires, including sexually. But shit only hit the fan once there was no risk of bitches getting pregnant.
I found more cope. This video was suggested by one of the commenters on the video linked in the first post.

View: https://youtu.be/x6e03HWI2nQ

Posted that video on a thread I made