Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled Tyrone: "You have a lot more redeeming qualities than just your looks"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20645
  • Start date
Deleted member 20645

Deleted member 20645

Self-banned
-
Here's a bluepilled Tyrone claiming Personality Matters and looks aren't everything. Tyrone doesn't realize how bad blackcels have it because he is 6'4 Masucline with BBC. He doesn't understand how shorter black guys who don't have a BBC have it. So black pilling to see him claim this if you're a black guy who doesn't have a BBC and isn't 6'4 and isn't ripped. BBC wins again.

He has it easy

Shut the fuck up nigger

so this is what a tyrone looks like?

That is no Tyrone. AVERAGE AT BEST

That's a Tyrone-lite

Shut the fuck up nigger
Tbh. Monkey talking about personality when his personality is probably him just throwing shit or committing dindu nuffins on the street.

Thank you tyrone, I finally see that I just have to be myself

lol blacks have higher SMV than whites, on average.

Here's a bluepilled Tyrone claiming Personality Matters and looks aren't everything. Tyrone doesn't realize how bad blackcels have it because he is 6'4 Masucline with BBC. He doesn't understand how shorter black guys who don't have a BBC have it. So black pilling to see him claim this if you're a black guy who doesn't have a BBC and isn't 6'4 and isn't ripped. BBC wins again.
Fuck off with your gay BBC propaganda.

Try me you won't be going home nigga
kushy kushy my cologne nigga

Tbh. Monkey talking about personality when his personality is probably him just throwing shit or committing dindu nuffins on the street.
>talking about personality
>has a strong jawline and chin and wide frame while being 6' or taller

Pick one

Guy filming his face in a bathroom telling us looks arent important :feelsseriously:

If looks didn't matter he would have recorded an audio file

"Just be funny" Bro, everyone is funny.

You need looks for her to want to discover your personality. All 5 or 6+ PSL people just seem to take their looks for granted.

You need looks for her to want to discover your personality.

Preach. This needs to be said everywhere. Looks open the door and quite easily at that. Nobody is going to care about your personality if you look like an Eldritch Abomination.

Lul. They are not. Whites literally have a monopoly on the media and get to determine what's attractive or what's not and even export these beauty standards across the world through media dominance.

Over for bbc

Over for bbc2

Over for bbc3

Over for bbc4

JBB theory debunked

Keep jacking off to blacked.com you fucking cuck :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hate it when Chads act all pretentious and try to lecture us on "personality".

these types of guys might have good intentions but they just have no idea what their life would be like if they weren't attractive

is that colvin76

JFL this stupid negroid has zero self awareness

these types of guys might have good intentions but they just have no idea what their life would be like if they weren't attractive
or they're just virtue signalling

I feel like genuine Tyrones/Chads don't need to virtue signal because they're too busy snorting hard drugs at frat parties and banging the football coach's daughter

I feel like genuine Tyrones/Chads don't need to virtue signal because they're too busy snorting hard drugs at frat parties and banging the football coach's daughter

real chads are on a different level and from their looks alone get harassed daily by people trying to meet them because of their looks

they don't need to boost their value any further

fucking ape, send em back

Holy fuck this nigger has it EASY. Not balding, tall, dark skin, deep voice, earrings, nice clothing. Fucking hell he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about with his "personality matters" BULLSHIT.

What about shortcel ricecels? Because blackcels mog the SHIT out of us. At least foids will give niggers a chance because of BBC. Ricecels have no shot even with the best personality.

View attachment 285452

Someone link this nigger all of the tweets of foids saying short men should be killed please.

Last edited:
Brutal. Excuse me while I go watch PUA now.

All LTR shit, we all know niggers fuck and dump, nice try though.
Also dating apps is for the trashiest, ugliest women and single mom, you would know this if you ever used one.
The general pattern of the results was for blacks to report more sexual partners than whites and for black males to report greater frequency of sexual intercourse, consistent with Rushton's theory.

Last edited:
Black adolescents are at higher risk than white adolescents for first sexual intercourse at younger ages as well as STDs and pregnancy.
Novel analyses of data from the Institute for Sex Research are also carried out, indicating that American blacks, compared to American whites, are more precocious and less restrained. Their parents were younger when they were born, had more children, and had an earlier mortality. Blacks left home earlier, experienced a variety of premarital, marital, and extramarital sexual events earlier, had a greater number of premarital and extramarital partners, had a greater frequency of marital intercourse, used fewer contraceptives, and had a greater incidence of pregnancy, at a faster rate.

Last edited:
Typical Tyrone whitepill talk, just be yourself bro, you don need no gang to attrac them hoes man, just look back to see what a black man can be homie :feelsseriously: