Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled spergs when they find out most incels are autistic

Women are to blame for inceldom because the incel species would of gone extinct if hypergamy always existed when evolving but the reason incels still exist is because of shitty female genetics

He's not a misogynist though.

I'm not resentful against foids, the hypergamy is a natural trait. I'm more resentful against people like this and other bluepillers who gaslight us into thinking that we have a chance if we just improve our personality, even though I understand why these people desperately want the blackpill to be false, I just can't stand the gaslighting.

I'm not resentful to foids for denying me sex.
Inceldom extends beyond lack of sexual access. I want to be treated like a human goddamnit, not an ugly stain. The problem is that socialization is influenced by sexual selection. Normies view autism like a disease. I want a normal life that everyone else has. It feels like I'm trapped in a glass box looking at everyone else having fun but unable to do anything but rot. Except that glass box is real and made of oppressive social rules that are imposed on me because I am an ugly sperg.

Rather be a proud bitter muhsogyny than a cuck and simp