Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepilled ricecuck on IT: "What’s with incels and dehumanizing literally everybody?"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hw8e8d/whats_with_incels_and_dehumanizing_literally/

Hey fellow ricecels, apparently we aren't subhuman because, you know, kpop! But kpop! Racism doesn't exist, because kpop!

Wondering what you guys think @ChinaCurry @AsiaCel @pp183 @Ricecel X @Ignas @omnilet

Lmao, I gotta admit rice and curry always make me lmao, literally naming themselves after food items.

Ah yes, Kpop, basically only liked by alternative fat 14yos with green hair and daddy issues that grow out if long before they finish highschool. Blackpill destroyed.
Nah, some really hot college chicks here are k-pop fans. It seems like it's becoming the female equivalent of a weeb in its infancy stages. One of them (blonde) even managed to date a korean dude, though she got dumped for some asian chick (assuming also korean). I don't even know wtf the kpopmaxxxing is, he didn't seem that attractive. Life is unfair.

Last edited:
kinda interesting how he uses kpop of all things as an example for why women aren't superficial, considering kpop stars are notorious for the amount of plastic surgery they utilize

At least you got kpop, what do sand niggers got? Suicide bombers?
Just ISISmaxxx or refugeemaxxx bro. It was over for sandcels when the Jews did 9/11

This chigga didn't use advanced mathematics skillset having Choi with his glasses & kind disposition as an example, nah just cite k-pop androgynous pretty boy lol.

Lmao, I gotta admit rice and curry always make me lmao, literally naming themselves after food items.

Nah, some really hot college chicks here are k-pop fans. It seems like it's becoming the female equivalent of a weeb in its infancy stages. One of them (blonde) even managed to date a korean dude, though she got dumped for some asian chick (assuming also korean). I don't even know wtf the kpopmaxxxing is, he didn't seem that attractive. Life is unfair.

weebs are also losers. No one normal and popular likes Kpop. Definitely not college sluts lmao. what you saw was a rare exception.

weebs are also losers. No one normal and popular likes Kpop. Definitely not college sluts lmao. what you saw was a rare exception.
Maybe, I'm just saying it seems kpop fandom is in its infancy in the west, while anime has gotten big for the last few decades. And nothing wrong with being a weeb, it's just American media brainwashing people to hate anime cause american shows are getting shittier and shittier, and Japan is making better shows.

I describe Americans as burgercels

If they're Asian-American, they're riceburgercels
Yeah, no way some hot college slut gives a shit about shit like this

Tbh kpop is destroying the image of real masculine men in asia they really think they're doing good for the image of asian men but they're failing so miserably kpop just like any other pop is a garbage and only garbage people will like it
I don't think anyone below 40 associates anything masculine with Asia anymore lmao. The last "masculine" thing that came from Asia was kung fu films (and even they were kinda gay tbh) and before it was what... samurai?

I don't think anyone below 40 associates anything masculine with Asia anymore lmao. The last "masculine" thing that came from Asia was kung fu films (and even they were kinda gay tbh) and before it was what... samurai?
You think kung fu and samurai is masculine?
That is just form of art and culture
Masculinity is about aggressiveness
Asian men don't have the looks but look at china now colonizing africa doesn't that tell you something?

kpop guys are only successful because the guys have status and money

You think kung fu and samurai is masculine?
That is just form of art and culture
Masculinity is about aggressiveness
Asian men don't have the looks but look at china now colonizing africa doesn't that tell you something?
Samurai have a pretty masculine image tbh. And as I said I used to think kung fu films were cool but looking back at it now they seem kinda gay.

I describe Americans as burgercels

If they're Asian-American, they're riceburgercels

Yeah, no way some hot college slut gives a shit about shit like this
lmao, I think I've seen you use burgercel before, my vocabulary is expanding everyday

LMFAO.

I use "femoids" in real life. I dont give a damn.
I'll drop blackpills and state: "Looks are everything". People agree with me.

Just be a chang with millions of followers and they wont hate you bro!

I prefer sandcel or fesikhcel.
I'm not that familiar with how close Egyptians are with other Arab speaking places, but no one think fesikh when they think Egypt lmao.

Kpop changs literally have plastic surgery, and good jaws, and it doesnt matter being aisan is literally correlated to being kissless (so is being south aisan)

I'm not that familiar with how close Egyptians are with other Arab speaking places, but no one think fesikh when they think Egypt lmao.
I need to teach the world about fesikh.

Kpop changs literally have plastic surgery, and good jaws, and it doesnt matter being aisan is literally correlated to being kissless (so is being south aisan)

Not to mention the fact that South Korea has the highest average height of all East Asian countries.

Not a coincidence

Ah yes, Kpop, basically only liked by alternative fat 14yos with green hair and daddy issues that grow out if long before they finish highschool. Blackpill destroyed.
people will do everything in their power to deny the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back