Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled /r/inceltears advice would work if...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If we were all fat, white, unwashed neckbeards like they seem to think.

These bluepillers can't seem to understand that most of us shower regularly, except for a few very vocal users. Most of us are in shape, we have a lot of gymcels who are probably in better shape than every man on /r/inceltears. And most importantly, many of us are ethnics, no amount of showering will make us desirable/white.

Yes, they don't have advice to change our genetics.

My whole day is literally catered towards looksmaxing. Showering every day, set skincare routine, good amounts of exercise, lowering body fat, haircuts...

They subconsciously know its over for us but they want us to man up, for society or something.

The fact that most of us shower regularly and are in shape is an uncomfortable truth for them. They don't want to acknowledge this because by doing so they would be admitting that many of us are in our position due to fundamental factors beyond our control, whether it be height, race or facial aesthetics.

Last edited:
I shower once a day, brush my teeth twice a day, also I'm skinnycel, haircuts, ect

If we were all fat, white, unwashed neckbeards like they seem to think.

Wait, so, if we were fat, white, and unwashed, and took their advice, we'd get laid, but because we aren't fat and unwashed, we won't get laid?

Wait, so, if we were fat, white, and unwashed, and took their advice, we'd get laid, but because we aren't fat and unwashed, we won't get laid?
It's possible.
OIdZo5e.jpg

The fact that most of us shower regularly and are in shape is an uncomfortable truth for them. They don't want to acknowledge this because by doing so they would be admitting that many of us are in our position due to fundamental factors beyond our control, whether it be height, race or facial aesthetics.
Exactly. It's also massive projection on their part.

High IQ post. They only seem to have an infatuation isofar that if we were fat, white, unwashed neckbeards, we would have a chance of ascending with a looksmatch. My avatar is a more realistic approximation of an incel. It's his small frame, and race that fucks him. He is already the greatest violinist in the world. Aside from throwing different outfits/ haircuts on him, there's nothing he could do to raise his SMV.

High IQ post. They only seem to have an infatuation isofar that if we were fat, white, unwashed neckbeards, we would have a chance of ascending with a looksmatch. My avatar is a more realistic approximation of an incel. It's his small frame, and race that fucks him. He is already the greatest violinist in the world. Aside from throwing different outfits/ haircuts on him, there's nothing he could do to raise his SMV.
Still mogs most of the members here.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

It would work if holes weren't massive cunts

The fact they make the assumption every incel is some fat unwashed slob just confirms to me they have no idea what they're talking about. Their advice is based on literal stereotypes, they have no idea what the real world is like. I think the irony of it is their shit advice only further confirms that they're wrong.

I just think it's perpetuating abuse tbh.

I wish I were indeed a fat white non manlet neckbeard with Chad facial structure underneath tbh

I'm kinda this now, so what advice for me getting young cute waifu?

Ugly femorloids and roasties unworthy to waste water for them

I hate how they downplay literally everything we do. It makes me want to break all their fucking teeth, especially knowing that they don't do shit.

Snippet of a convo with an IT user I had like 2 years ago:

"I lost 85lbs, I work out regularly, I shower every day, I wear designer clothes that fit me, and I fix up my hair to make it look good. I'm 6'2 and 195 lbs. Women consider me to be a good friend and I have a couple who I hang around." (an inch higher and 40lbs lighter now due to not working out. Weight was all from muscle btw, was at 14% bf.)

"You probably don't work out enough. Your personality might also be toxic. Also your weight is on the heavier side, you should lose a bit of weight."

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My whole day is literally catered towards looksmaxing. Showering every day, set skincare routine, good amounts of exercise, lowering body fat, haircuts...
Not enough haircuts bro, you need AT LEAST 2 a day