Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled places are the most full of the blackpill. They don't even realize or care that they're spouting blackpills and shitting on ugly men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I can't freaking count the number of unwitting blackpills I see every day.

Look at this shit for example. A cuckit thread about a game developer receiving supposed death threats (never mind that every teenager on the internet has received death threats. Back in my day death threats were almost a compliment, a way of acknowledging the other player's skill). The thread was completely unrelated to the blackpill, but the top comments immediately shit on ugly men and virgins.

And this shit happens all the time. The more bluepilled the place the less they realize just how much they're shitting on ugly men. They just don't care, it's so normal on them to shit on ugly men that they don't even realize it. And if you would point it out the mental gymnastics are unreal. Normies are like women, never at fault and they can fucking always spin the shit so they're not at fault and are in the right. You're crazy, not them.

The aforementioned comments: " Death threats over a videogame lmao when is the last time those people got laid ", " Assuming they ever have. ", " If there was a way to pull up pictures of those threatening, Im sure we would have a better understanding of why they are so angry "

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TechNewsToday/comments/hm85e3/naughty_dog_condemns_abusive_fans_sending_death/

Last edited:
I can't freaking count the number of unwitting blackpills I see every day.

Look at this shit for example. A cuckit thread about a game developer receiving supposed death threats (never mind that every teenager on the internet has received death threats. Back in my day death threats were almost a compliment, a way of acknowledging the other player's skill). The thread was completely unrelated to the blackpill, but the top comments immediately shit on ugly men and virgins.

And this shit happens all the time. The more bluepilled the place the less they realize just how much they're shitting on ugly men. They just don't care, it's so normal on them to shit on ugly men that they don't even realize it. And if you would point it out the mental gymnastics are unreal. Normies are like women, never at fault and they can fucking always spin the shit so they're not at fault and are in the right. You're crazy, not them.

The aforementioned comments: " Death threats over a videogame lmao when is the last time those people got laid ", " Assuming they ever have. ", " If there was a way to pull up pictures of those threatening, Im sure we would have a better understanding of why they are so angry "

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TechNewsToday/comments/hm85e3/naughty_dog_condemns_abusive_fans_sending_death/

Tbh how is it even possible to cope with entertainment that normies read and watch if you are reminded every moment of what you don't have and that people judge you negatively and see you as a laughingstock because of it?

I like your posts man. effortful and good

Thanks bro. By the way, I hope you realize that being bullied has nothing to do with you, it's not a reflection of you and you shouldn't be putting yourself down. Bullies simply like to feel good by putting others down, specifically anybody that is in any way different from them. If it makes you feel any better, those people have minds at the levels of animals, they will never know what it means to be a proper human being with deep thoughts and emotions. I know personally how painful being bullied is though (though I don't think I had it as bad as you, your group of bullies sounds particularly vicious). I can't give you any advice that wouldn't sound cringy, but I hope that in the future you can get past it and live a calm and happy life.
I disagree. It definitely reflects on me. I wasn't strong enough to defend myself. My character is weak. And saying they're dumb is cope. Some of them are engineers now. They're definitely terrible people, yet they have lives and wives.

Tbh how is it even possible to cope with entertainment that normies read and watch if you are reminded every moment of what you don't have and that people judge you negatively and see you as a laughingstock because of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back