Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepilled parents made me cut my hair .

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Because they're Christians , they perceived long hair bad.
It took me 3-4 years to get long hair as a black. Many friends used to compliment me when I did ponytail or finger coils.They wanted me to more complicated and beautiful hairstyle. i couldn't do that because of my parents.They could have evicted me or If they had a stroke I'd be the only person causing that.

Parents still didn't like it (fingers coils,curly hair). I could never forgive them. With long hair I am sure I got +1 or +2 on my smv . Now I am ugly as I was in highschool.

Bruh whats up with your christian parents
Blacks with long hair have giga high SMV, they're making you incel.

Bruh whats up with your christian parents
Blacks with long hair have giga high SMV, they're making you incel.
I am just unlucky bro, I also noticed at my church many black people with long hair.

Because they're Christians , they perceived long hair bad.
It took me 3-4 years to get long hair as a black. Many friends used to compliment me when I did ponytail or finger coils.They wanted me to more complicated and beautiful hairstyle. i couldn't do that because of my parents.They could have evicted me or If they had a stroke I'd be the only person causing that.

Parents still didn't like it (fingers coils,curly hair). I could never forgive them. With long hair I am sure I got +1 or +2 on my smv . Now I am ugly as I was in highschool.
ben affleck jesus GIF

Why would Jesus have long hair then?

I don't what's wrong with some black Christian, their way of thinking is so wrong
It’s not just black Christians, this kind of stupidity is very widespread among religious communities.