Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bluepilled parents and my birthday

clicmsf

clicmsf

Banned
-
My 18th birthday is close and my extremely bluepilled parents want me to have a big birthday party. They don't know i don't have friends and I'm rotting alone and I don't really wanna talk to them about it so they can whine like a bitch to me. Idk what to do, I'll just probably go out smoke weed come back and say i had a great birthday party jfl

Get off this forum and do something you like kid, there’s no point in rotting here

Kindergarten.is

I quit celebrating birthday around age 15 if I remember well... My parents found it bizarre but whatever.
Never celebrated ever since

At my 18th birthday i locked myself up and cried and wanted to rope i was on a schooltrip and it was a friday everyone knowed it was my birthday and all the otherones were going out and didn’t even invited me :feelskek:

Go drink/ smoke weed.

Your running out of time brocel, you gotta remove yourself from the helicopter parent environment.