Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled Normie Rants On Incels [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This guy looks like a nerd and sounds like an aspie I hope he's not being serious. I would be shocked if he is getting laid.

this guy looks more like an incel than me.

also those mutton chops . lol.

too many of these bluepilled incels theyl never learn

HE LOOKS MORE INCEL THAN ME TOO SUHHUSAUHSSUHAUHSUHSUHSHUSHUAS

He says to not look like you sit in front of a computer all day as if that affects attractiveness for ugly males.

How is this guy not an incel?

I want to fight little faggots like this. I would challenge him. I'm not a strong man but I'm sure I could murder him easily.

He mogs my on looks but he looks much more Non-NT than me ._.
Someone can't "look" non-NT unless they give off unusual facial expressions, which I didn't see.

>Repeats himself 10 times in the first 30 seconds
Can't watch it. He's probably just going to act like the blackpill is obviously wrong and he's obviously right without appeal to anything factual.

this guy is not funny and seems autistic, spent 30 seconds repeating himself

Someone can't "look" non-NT unless they give off unusual facial expressions, which I didn't see.
?????????? He is retarded man, cant you see this?? ._.

He probably is. I didn't watch the whole video so I'm not 100% sure.
He claims he dated 4 virgins before he found a non-virgin to have sex with

In my experience they can. I've known a few Aspie-type autists who had this same weirdness in the spacing and tilt of their eyes. Difficult to quantify, but there's definitely an autist "look".

hes a bluepilled incel

Subhuman in denial

Thing is that he'd be a chad if he shaved that pubic hair off his face and looksmaxxed.

wow this guy is larping hard rofl. "ive dated 4 virgins myself" AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. is anyone really stupid enuf to buy that this guy isnt incel?