Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepilled males are at fault for feminism

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
the real culprits for all of us having to live in this shitty, liberal, feminist world are the bluepill men.

think with me, who makes up the majority of the army? men. Who does most of the essential jobs in an economy? men.

just think for two seconds and you realize that men have the power to change the world in a matter of moments.

what if all truck drivers went on strike to end feminism?

what if all police officers went on strike to end feminism?

what if all the men working on the docks went on strike to end feminism?

What if all men working in the energy industry went on strike to end feminism?

if the truckers go on strike and deliver nothing, all the markets will run out of food.
if the police strike, an entire city can be devastated by a crime wave.
if the soldiers went on strike the country would be invaded.
if the men who work on the docks went on strike, no product would enter or leave the country.
if men working in the energy sector went on strike all industries would collapse.

against such a power not even the government would have the courage to deny an order coming from those who keep him standing.

Men can end this madness in a instant if they wished. They will not, however. as they have been indoctrinated by their mothers and the government to be cattle. It's their fault we live in this shit world. the bluepill boomers tolerated women's idiocy and the new generation men will tolerate them too, because they still prefer to live in a totally dysfunctional system than face even the tiniest amount of negative reinforcement from a woman.

boomers and the endless herd of cattle! I leave here my hatred for all of you, I hope you all burn in hell.

Based, we as men should be ashamed that the weaker sex is dominating our species with an iron fist.

Only when we get a brutal economic crisis we will create the strong men we need to end up with this bullshit

Guess who brainwashed them. It's really a web of interconnected groups of people responsible for spreading feminism, but the people with the funds and reach to make sure it was firmly etched in the minds of every foid and cuck born in the 21st century should be held responsible the most. The snake's head. :feelsjuice:

Guess who brainwashed them. It's really a web of interconnected groups of people responsible for spreading feminism, but the people with the funds and reach to make sure it was firmly etched in the minds of every foid and cuck born in the 21st century should be held responsible the most. The snake's head. :feelsjuice:
I can't even have a conversation with the average guy anymore, it's amazing it looks like it's all a bunch of npcs. everytime you ask a question you know what they gonna say alredy.

Based, we as men should be ashamed that the weaker sex is dominating our species with an iron fist.

Only when we get a brutal economic crisis we will create the strong men we need to end up with this bullshit
It's quote poetic how women turn into whores the more and more freedom they get, and they only even get that freedom in the first place because of beta males making society SO SAFE that in enables that behavior

Think about it for w seconds, why ARE women safe in the west?

Guess (((who))) brainwashed them. It's really a web of (((interconnected groups of people))) responsible for spreading feminism, but the (((people))) with the funds and reach to make sure it was firmly etched in the minds of every foid and cuck born in the 21st century should be held responsible the most. (((The snake's head))). :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I struggle with what I detest more Redpill or blue pill.

Don't forget about the male politicians who implement their policies.