Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bluepilled life is a life of confusion

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I went to therapy before I found the black pill. I TRIED to be bluepilled. I gave it my fucking ALL to fit in while I was younger. I wore the clothes everyone was wearing, listened to their music, tried making jokes like them, anything to make them like me. I thought I was autistic for while, but during the lockdowns I found the BP and it instantly clicked. These were the answers I was looking for.

I see so many bluepilled guys online and some irl that are being ruthlessly fucked by the normie lifestyle. It isn't even just girls cheating on oofy doofies, standard looks based stuff, it's the 80hr work weeks and still can't afford to live on top of the no girls. They seriously live as though there headless chickens. I can see the panic in these dudes faces.

Life was like running on a treadmill 24/7 to keep up but now that i can articulate the world around me I can relax. It was never my fault, my face and height were predetermined. My life was set in stone the moment I was conceived. I can LDAR in peace now. I unironically became HAPPIER discovering the BP.

anything to make them like me.
See that's why you failed !:soy: You were not AUTHENTIC, incel ! :soy:

Would say the reddit soyard as if humans were karmically punished for not being perfect, selfless, almost ethereal uber moral entities 24/7 despite scum people notoriously thriving and him being a chronic moral relativist when it comes to everything else ! :feelskek:

See that's why you failed !:soy: You were not AUTHENTIC, incel ! :soy:

Would say the reddit soyard as if humans were karmically punished for not being perfect, selfless, almost ethereal uber moral entities 24/7 despite scum people notoriously thriving and him being a chronic moral relativist when it comes to everything else ! :feelskek:
pRedditors deserve the rope. My authentic self would be an expressionless dead eyed zombified shuffle not saying a single word to anyone everywhere I went.