Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bluepilled IT truecel getting bullied on Reddit

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
This is a certified Truecel classic (in video game)

He calls himself intelligent too, imagine being so retarded you think you aren't. This is some inception shit

Being this ugly and this bluepilled just shows he's a clown in denial with no self-respect
He will probably end up as a tranny in a couple of years, just like most reddit bluepilled truecels

"Andrew Tate is an incel"

And yet he gets more women than you, buddy boyo. How can he be this blind and stupid? Want to see an incel? Grab a mirror and take a good look. Lmao

The issue, cucks have with blackpill, is that they think it doesn't apply to them.

Brutal Andrew Tate Pill

Being this ugly and this bluepilled just shows he's a clown in denial with no self-respect
He will probably end up as a tranny in a couple of years, just like most reddit bluepilled truecels
Tranny with that horse face
Like there arent 500303030330 of this type

Another virgin but not inkwell :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this dude is the definition of ugly lmfao like not a single piece of his face is good (mine either tbh) but he needs to stop thinking that being a cuck will get him pussy

Feel really sorry for the guy but he's still a total cuck. :dafuckfeels::fuk:

If he continues to be bluepilled like that, he will probably end up in jail after trying to talk to a foid

I don’t know how you could continue on after that roast session in that r/army post that was nuclear blackpilling. These same people will screech at incels for saying looks and height is all that matters smh

I don’t know how you could continue on after that roast session in that r/army post that was nuclear blackpilling. These same people will screech at incels for saying looks and height is all that matters smh
He tells himself they were joking

This poor soul is going to rope in a few years

If he joined us we wouldn't have mocked him for his looks
Unfortunately for us and him, he cannot be saved. He's like a delusional soldier sent on a suicide mission but he thinks he's going to survive.

Poor guy should be our saint

He looks worse than doggy

The blackpill collects from bluepillers regardless.

Legit deformed trucel.

Fakecel. I can smell his tallfagness.

:feelskek: IT users are demons, that's what bluepillers deserve

If any inceltears users who saw the post. I just want you to know,if you want to against incels,the only way to do so is somehow find the way to alternate the physical reality. otherwise you are doing nothing and helping no one.

Imagine being this bluepilled, he's not going to last long if he's out of his shelter :feelskek:

Low iq retarded cuck bluepilled faggot. Why it is always the truecels the ones in the most denial.

Bruh, your avi.

He calls himself intelligent too, imagine being so retarded you think you aren't. This is some inception shit
It is what it is. We tend to overvaluate ourselves during the deluding (bluepill) phase.

I know I'm below average IQ, I know I'm a loser with autism and I'm ENTITLED to disability benefits (keep laughing, IT, but many normies pieces of shit in Europe are getting profit off welfare when being completely healthy! while people with REAL DISABILITIES get no shit in return).

hes a soy saying andrew tate is an incel but that troll is a piece of shit too for picking on this guy fuck u

Fucking BROOTAL how the fuck has this guy not roped yet? Are the delusions of the bluepill actually that strong?

Fucking BROOTAL how the fuck has this guy not roped yet? Are the delusions of the bluepill actually that strong?
Yes, check his profile he´s too far gone