Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled Incels and Blackpilled Incels are different entities

J

Joseph Kerr

Greycel
Bluepilled Incels are the laughing stock of society, they humiliate themselves in order to have approval but they are always rejected for being ugly, they are simps and nice guys, for women always have a broken heart, they believe they can rise in the Normie hierarchy by having a good personality

Blackpilled Incels know that they were born with inferior genes and that they cannot change their situation with almost no hope in Ascend they know that all women are whores, there are no pure women and that they only care about looks and money, they don't care about approval because they know that doesn't help in getting women and that life has no meaning

Same situation different points of view

many men are incels they just can't accept it

Bluepilled incels dont have the strength to accept the way we have to live
They will cope as much as possible to deny the cruel reality of things

Maybe this will sound like cope but
I would say that it takes a certain level of mental strength for us to take on the full brunt of the horrible reality life itself is especially while being subhuman like alot of us are

Theres people with normie tier looks that dont suffer from lookism who deny the bp and cope around it and then you will have genuine subhumans who will accept the way life is without pathetically coping

If someone is not at the very least somewhat blackpilled I cant even take them seriously anymore

what about neurotypical blackpilled incels

Even to accept the blackpill takes atleast average and above intelligence.Millions of -cels dont even have the mental capacity to understand their existence let alone the blackpill

Blackpilled incel = Higher Iq than bluepilled incel

Even to accept the blackpill takes atleast average and above intelligence.Millions of -cels dont even have the mental capacity to understand their existence let alone the blackpill
Fr

In some twisted way, being blackpilled as an incel is a relief. Of course, sometimes I get overthrown with endless rage and depression, but in another way I have accepted my subhumanity. I know that no matter what I do, I am either invisible or make a bad impression anyway. So, no need anymore to conform to society - just be a dick and a selfish asshole don’t be nice to anyone unless you can benefit from them. People don’t like you anyway, so don’t try to be nice you’ll just get taken advantage of