Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled Gillete ad. "My wifes son loved this"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Kek at this absolute garbage propaganda they put out.
But the comments are even better, here was the top comment before they deleted it:
Screenshot 20190114 193813 Chrome

Not only did they heart the comment, they even replied to it.
Whoever handles this shit must be a completely technologically illiterate boomer

I'm not watching that video. What happens in it?

the boys watching this today will be the beta providers of tomorrow lmao

> whooooooosh

I'm not watching that video. What happens in it?
0:02
[OVERLAPPING NEWS AUDIO]
0:06
Is this the best a man can get?
0:07
[MUSIC]
0:12
Is it?
0:16
We can't hide from it.
0:19
It's been going on far too long.
0:24
We can't laugh it off.
0:29
What I actually think she's trying to say-
0:31
Making the same old excuses.
0:34
Boys will be boys.
0:36
[TOGETHER] Boys will be boys.
0:37
But something finally changed.
0:39
Allegations regarding sexual assault and sexual harassment-
0:42
[OVERLAPPING NEWS AUDIO]
0:46
And there will be no going back.
0:49
Because we,
0:51
we believe in the best in men.
0:53
Men need to hold other men accountable.
0:56
Smile, sweetie!
0:57
Come on!
0:59
To say the right thing.
1:01
To act the right way.
1:03
Bro, not cool. Not cool.
1:05
Some already are.
1:09
In ways big.
1:13
and small.
1:13
Say, "I am strong."
1:15
I am strong!
1:19
But some is not enough.
1:23
That's not how we treat each other, okay?
1:25
You okay?
1:27
Because the boys watching today
1:31
will be the men of tomorrow.

tl;dr st0p the t0xic masculinity

Kek at this absolute garbage propaganda they put out.
But the comments are even better, here was the top comment before they deleted it:
View attachment 80880
Not only did they heart the comment, they even replied to it.
Whoever handles this shit must be a completely technologically illiterate boomer

Oy vey men shouldnt be catcalling, mansplaining, #metoo (they even show the young turks).
The entire commercial was telling grown men to emasculate their youngers and remove any masculinity they have

Party happening over at dollar shave club tbh.

the boys watching this today will be the beta providers of tomorrow lmao
This.

They're just indoctrinating the gullible boys to be weak. The problem with compassion is that is it requires the presumtion that others will show you the same treatment. I remember myself being duped by the same bullshit.

i will be using Gillette raazors to shave my balls off, no more toxic masculinity

"Gillette the best a cisgender soy boy can get."

This was also a top comment before it got deleted lol

It's actually back again lmao

Lul

This.

They're just indoctrinating the gullible boys to be weak. The problem with compassion is that is it requires the presumtion that others will show you the same treatment. I remember myself being duped by the same bullshit.

It's extremely infuriating with shit like these, they tell you to stop saying "Be a man" or "man up", while telling you that THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN IS.

It goes in full circle, they are shaming male masculinity, classic feminist tactics with a dose of double standard

It's extremely infuriating with shit like these, they tell you to stop saying "Be a man" or "man up", while telling you that THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN IS.

It goes in full circle, they are shaming male masculinity, classic feminist tactics with a dose of double standard

My wifes son

ahahahahhahahahahaah

They’re deleting all the good comments. I refreshed the page and the wife’s son comment was gone. I refreshed again recently and a bunch of other top tier comments were also gone. Such cucks.

Will they make a women's version where they virtue signal to them about how they should stop going for bad boys?

I don't care about this, I'm a sand nigger so I don't shave.

i will be using Gillette raazors to shave my balls off, no more toxic masculinity
They don't want you to shave your balls, They want you to chop it off.
I don't care about this, I'm a sand nigger so I don't shave.
Hairy as fuck curry here. Can relate to the pride.
Lol. Every "cat caller" was a white frat boy, and the ones telling them NOT COOL MAN NOT COOL were black every time. Shareholders should sue over this.
I am ethnic and even my eyes caught it.

We all know (((who))) is behind this

allegations. Fuck soylette.

This.

The problem with compassion is that it requires the presumtion that others will show you the same treatment. I remember myself being duped by the same bullshit.
Will they make a women's version where they virtue signal to them about how they should stop going for bad boys?

So, Gillette has now devolved into a feminist activist company, spreading anti-male propaganda?
They should stick to making razors, and learn to appreciate the men that keep them in business. Leave the sociological commentary to those of us that actually know what we're talking about.
Sad to see a once-great company being reduced to this pathetic level of cuckery. This from a men's company, no less. They irony.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy: is all there is to say. And its over for west.

Oy vey men shouldnt be catcalling, mansplaining, #metoo (they even show the young turks).
The entire commercial was telling grown men to emasculate their youngers and remove any masculinity they have
I haven't watched it, I'm not planning on either. Cucked companies don't get any of my views. They will still get money from your views.

This is what happens when liberals dominate academia and other influential sectors. You are force fed their perspective, under the guise of being “woke.”

The funniest part is that the only men this will appeal to don't shave.

Imagine shaving with a razor in 2019, i use them more for my balls

A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic ... The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan .... The advert was directed by Kim Gehrig from the UK-based agency

What a surprise.

they took seriously the comment of a YT account with a Rainbow Dash avi.
nothing else needs to be said

They are deleting the dislikes

was this video made by cucktears?

fuck shaving hobomaxx now

The bit I hate the most is where a white guy sees a girl and is about to say something, but then his woke black friend says, “not cool”

“Men are shit, but black men are not so bad”

Maybe this black guy is getting pussy and the white guy isnt. The white guy attempts to talk to a girl but is cut off by his “friend”

If you have a friend who acts like this, he is not your friend. He is a virtue signalling piece of shit

All the comments are blackpilled af and getting hundreds of likes
a lot of the best comments have already been deleted aswell as tens of thousands of dislikes.

The director of the video is Kim Gehrig. Actually a good director but appears to be a raging feminist. GIllette fucked up by hiring an out of touch feminist for this ad. Men (or any sane person, for that matter) do not respond well to getting talked down to.

Hit the nail on the fucking head.

Kek it's like Steam shaming nerds

The director of the video is Kim Gehrig. Actually a good director but appears to be a raging feminist. GIllette fucked up by hiring an out of touch feminist for this ad. Men (or any sane person, for that matter) do not respond well to getting talked down to.

JFL at asking a woman to prepare a commercial dedicated to men and about a product for men
It's like a women's magazine with a content directed by a man

they should've just shown a man shaving in front of a mirror and how satisfied he was with the result. That's all they had to do.

Saw a aut-right cuck talking crap about le realz tOxIC MaScuLiNity in muslim communities. So I turned my dislike to a like and i hope (((they))) make more of these videos and trigger them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back