Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled cuck wants to insult incels and accidentally admits the black pill

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/orbj8r/im_pretty_sure_a_woman_with_high_iq_would_never/

What we have been saying for years: An autistic/ugly woman would never want to date an autistic/ugly male, women don't want their looksmatch, they unironically admit everything we say with the post. They only deny our words to "own the incels" (because their enemy cannot be right about one thing, this would be desastrous for their self-esteem), but then occasionally the uwu mask slips and the truth gets revealed.

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about sucking up to the privileged and protected classes of society while shitting on the punching bags of society. Notice that when a foid on reddit makes a post that's somewhat blackpilled everyone worships her and is like "woah she said the uncomfortable truth!!!!"

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about sucking up to the privileged and protected classes of society while shitting on the punching bags of society. Notice that when a foid on reddit makes a post that's somewhat blackpilled everyone worships her and is like "woah she said the uncomfortable truth!!!!"
This tbh.

You know what? I think the blackpill comes in handy when you try to explain why the guy with the Nickelodeon t-shirt can't get women.

View: https://youtu.be/rZ-q2CS-7x0

Last edited:

She says "quiet nerdy girl in the back" as if that's a bad thing. Must be an old foid because nowadays that's one of the most chased after stereotypes.
I know a foid who wears big harry-potter-looking fake glasses occasionally to look more nerdy.

She says "quiet nerdy girl in the back" as if that's a bad thing. Must be an old foid because nowadays that's one of the most chased after stereotypes.
I know a foid who wears big harry-potter-looking fake glasses occasionally to look more nerdy.

Just like leftist, they need to make a new lie everyday to keep their retarded ideas existing, so of course when you live in a web of lies you will slip up every now and then.

The most pathetic shit is that a lot of these users claim to be in their 30s and 40s. Pretty much twice the age of the average incel they make fun of.

The most pathetic shit is that a lot of these users claim to be in their 30s and 40s. Pretty much twice the age of the average incel they make fun of.
Also explains A LOT of their comments, back then getting laid was EASIER and incels were a minority, now we are at 30%. With COVID this number will be way higher due to even more dating apps.

lmao what a dumbass

and he got 200 retards to upvote him

The mental gymnastics are off the charts.

The mental gymnastics are off the charts.
The copium overdose in the comments by the leftards. "IQ doesn't matter but you would have a low one anyways which is then funny because you are stupid, but intelligence doesn't matter anyways unless when I insult you for your lack of it due to not sharing my values."

And the best one is the one that says he only gets low scores because his vocabulary is too scientific and because white people suck at science. What an absolute copium overdose. It is so fucking funny to see them constantly do the biggest mental gymnastics. No wonder why they hate on incels for not coping/twisting the truth and acknowledging a shit hand in life as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back