Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bluepilled cuck walter fate. Lets get his video removed.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Everything from his voice, to his looks, to his ideas are all bluepilled like crazy.
This guys whole channel is just piggybacking off our posts and ideas he is a complete leech.
Some lucky posters have made it on his videos such as @PM_ME_STRIPPERS.
Here is how you can report his videos.
Screenshot 20180401 124635

YouTube takes hateful and abusive content seriously and the Indians tech support dosnt know what an incel is so we can easily get his video taken down and he will get a strike on his channel.

hes just inceltears in video format.

just ignore him and move on.

I reported him because his videos are shit. He just reads posts and adds nothing now. Fuck these fags that are trying everything to make shekels.

Jfl at giving a fuck about normiecucks nowdays,better troll him in the comment section
I got into an argument with him in his comment section, I was trying to convince him he was incel too, lol

I got into an argument with him in his comment section, I was trying to convince him he was incel too, lol
What was his excuse for trying to say he's not incel?

Not your youtube armada, plus, youtube is cucked and will never take reddit crap like that down.
It brings them buisness.

Your average liberal.

Not your youtube armada, plus, youtube is cucked and will never take reddit crap like that down.
It brings them buisness.
Yeah I bet YouTube is concerned with the business a 2 thousand view video is getting them.

What was his excuse for trying to say he's not incel?
I told him "since you have a "good personality" and averag looks, why don't you have at least an average looking gf yet?"
Then his cope answer was, "Oh I have a really shitty personality, it makes sense I don't have a gf" The cucking is real boyo.

jfl at these normies trying to piggyback off incels fame

Yeah I bet YouTube is concerned with the business a 2 thousand view video is getting them.
The term incel is trending, retarded commentary over posts picked at random is trending, youtube is society and society villifies us.

Why want it deleted? More attention won't hurt us.

Why want it deleted? More attention won't hurt us.
I'm tired of bluepilled cucks like him leeching off of us and creating absolutely lazy content where they just read the posts and then give some typical bluepilled advice.

I'm tired of bluepilled cucks like him leeching off of us and creating absolutely lazy content where they just read the posts and then give some typical bluepilled advice.

Fair enough if you're doing this to fuck shit up for a bluepilled cuck. That's always a noble pursuit.

Just lmao at this failed normie Ginger cuck. I bet women are all over your 3 inch cock cuz you defended them from the Evil incels, I mean how DARE they want a girlfriend???

Just lmao at this failed normie Ginger cuck. I bet women are all over your 3 inch cock cuz you defended them from the Evil incels, I mean how DARE they want a girlfriend???
Apparently he was arguing with an incel in the comments and he revealed that he dosnt have a gf because he has a bad personality.
So he is just an incel in denial that dosnt want to admit that he is unnatractive.

Apparently he was arguing with an incel in the comments and he revealed that he dosnt have a gf because he has a bad personality.
So he is just an incel in denial that dosnt want to admit that he is unnatractive.

Textbook example of a failed normie bluepilled cuck.

But you know, maybe his personality has something to do with it, on top of being a subhuman ginger cuck. If ur making fun of ugly depressed virgin men on the internet chances are ur probably not an interesting person lol.

Many people here have hobbies, educationceling, etc. But despite us having all this girls don't like us. Even some of us have more to say in a conversation than this cuck, but girls are repulsed by us.

There is essentially this rule; if you have friends you have a good personality, if u have a girlfriend you have good looks.

Thia carrot looking bastard should just be put out of his misery.

Tmp 20014 horses eat carrots 5184x3456 494921455722547

His forehead looks like a fivehead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back