Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bluepill:You will make your future wife happy with your personality

Olympos

Olympos

How can you copeeee?
-
10% chad avi
I was randomly walking in school and a girl came up out of nothing and said: you're so confident and outspoken, you truly will make your future wife happy with your personality. I of course thanked her to be polite because she propably doesn't know how it is to be an incel. The words hurt even though it was a "compliment". Girls are even bluepilled about other girls behaviours. Most girls don't care about personality they care about your face and height. The fact that she thought otherwise just shows how bluepilled woman are. Maybe Iam just too young and a fakecel.. only time will tell until then buddy boyos I'll spread my blackpill stories

Nice story chad

you're so confident and outspoken, you truly will make your future wife happy with your personality
there's no way in hell a toilet told you shit like that only if you were good looking
these whores can't differentiate between personality and looks and every gl guy is a good hearted person to them. also it's low k cringe that she started talking about your futur wife

>zoomer
>greycel
>joined less than 24 hours ago
>zyzz avi
>gets randomly complimented by girls

It's all coming together jfl, fakecels.is back at it again
:feelskek::feelshaha:

there's no way in hell a toilet told you shit like that only if you were good looking
these whores can't differentiate between personality and looks and every gl guy is a good hearted person to them. also it's low k cringe that she started talking about your futur wife
I am absolutely not good looking otherwise I wouldn't have been on a forum like this bro.

>zoomer
>greycel
>zyzz avi

please guys :feelsseriously: we both know they dont say it to chad

View attachment 744475
Literally this, it's the same copy and paste compliment they give to all guys to keep them to beta orbit. "You will make somebody really happy in the future" the only difference between friend and boyfriend (read in face and Lms voice) IS LOOKS

we should let chads stay here for a fee, i need to afford surgery
kek
Literally this, it's the same copy and paste compliment they give to all guys to keep them to beta orbit. "You will make somebody really happy in the future" the only difference between friend and boyfriend (read in face and Lms voice) IS LOOKS
yeah

>zoomer
>greycel
>zyzz avi

You know girls tell compliments to keep guys thirsty to just not improve their looks etc but not too close so nobody thinks they are a couple. It's just the beta orbiter trick. The mega bluepill factory are girls themselves

Yeah whatever chad, go fuck your stacy already and let us rot in peace
This level of trolling is immaculate I can understand that my post sounds like a guy complaining about minor issues while most of the guys on this forum are literally rotting in there basement. What do you recommend to post about brocel?