Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepill "normies" from "European cultural community" discussion forums

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Just lol at these subhumans thinking they're any better than Incel forums. They think being "Alpine + Brunn" saves their life from virginity

937d5f70e19465e76bb4e2713024f203--google-posts.jpg
images

25korkg.jpg
HrZLZCi.jpg

8c1fac374ef626e185cf8cb8162a0040.png
2w6fj9h.jpg
images
images
MAN_11.jpg
images

They look like inceltears posters

Half of them look like they need a visa to get INTO Europe. All of them look like they should be living UNDER Europe, in the underworld.

every single one of them would find a gf where I live

Subhuman degenerate scum. Some of them don't even look European to me.

They all mog me to oblivion

Akarin said:
every single one of them would find a gf where I live

Well, Eastern Europe or whatever 2nd world place you're from is 100x better than the West. I don't know why you aren't taking advantage of it. If you're incel in a shithole country then maybe you're a mentalcel?

one of them is chadlite

FACEandLMS said:
Well, Eastern Europe or whatever 2nd world place you're from is 100x better than the West. I don't know why you aren't taking advantage of it. If you're incel in a shithole country then maybe you're a mentalcel?

I had my chances but oneitism killed me. And it still is killing me. If I focus on one girl I won't give up until she'll tell me to get the fuck out and Eastern European women are less likely to verbally reject you so they're gonna deceive you as long as it's possible.

FACEandLMS said:
Half of them look like they need a visa to get INTO Europe. All of them look like they should be living UNDER Europe, in the underworld.

Honestly I think most of them are below our level. At least we have some self consciousness about our looks and ability. They don't and cope with being White most of them are just bbc penis envy cucks looking for the easy way out.