Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepill in genre fiction: you get a second chance to woo a girl

Hello and welcome to my new series called "Bluepill in genre fiction". Today we're going to start it off with a love story, "Los amores lunáticos" by Lorenzo Silva.

Don't worry, you won't see any Spanish here. I'm just using it as an example of the shit taste people have. This novel has had ¡AT LEAST 6 EDITIONS! and I can debunk the realism of the setting in a short forum post.

Okay, so the protagonist Pablo falls in love with two women at once and he's sub 8 so there's a lot of cringe in the middle of the book, but you just need to know that he tries to chat up a girl his age called Vanessa and he fails completely, he gets friendzoned because "she's moving to Germany" (aka he's sub 8 and thus not hookup material for the time remaining until she leaves). He gives her some poems (JFL) and I assume the girl feels bad, so she burns him a CD with songs from Korn and Rammstein. Anyway, some years later he logs on a music forum and spots her. They shoot the shit and this is where the redpill PUA tactics come into play:
  • She asks him if he knows what her nick means and then he asks for her asl instead. This doesn't get him blocked. She replies!
  • He puts the lyrics of a song from Rammstein and she calls him smart for tweaking the lyrics into the context. WTF?
  • He says "I'm from a lonely long night, aching heart" and it doesn't get him laughed out of the chat
  • He makes up that he's going out with some friends just so he could do a "tactical retreat" JFL
  • Right after that, she asks him how they could meet again, and instead of giving her a date and time he says he comes to the forum sometimes
  • Three days later, he logs in again and she PMs him immediately. He "waited 15 or 20 secs so that she wouldn't get the impression that I messaged her right away"
  • They exchange pics and she doesn't recognise him because the slayer reports "I wore totally different clothes and had a different haircut from the one in my high school years" Yes I'm not making this shit up, someone read this and thought "this is quality".

TL;DR this girl that rejected him after 0,00013 seconds (that's how the comparison between Chad and non-Chad happens in the real world) falls in love with him years later because of personality, fashion and a new haircut. The main character never says he got a second puberty nor anything of the sort. He just fashionmaxxed, haircutmaxxed and listened to songs with alternative models of masculinity :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't even care about the thread's reception, I'm just writing for the sake of it right now. The next thread is going to contain more bluepill from the book I chose and more vitriol since I was forced to read that one for school.

JUST BE CONFIDENT AND STACIES WILL DATE YOU BRO!

The basis for if you have any chance with any specific female is determined in the second they look at you. If they sense "chemistry" then you're in, if they don't then you're never going to have a chance.

Every romance movie aimed at males is about a beta male being valued for his personality.

Every romance movie aimed at females is about a chad completely changing the boring life of a random foid.

Just beg for her to like you bro! Even if this worked in real life, just think that you did so much for so long, while others did nothing and got to fuck her. Still doesn't worth at all

I think fiction is supposed to be bluepilled.

The basis for if you have any chance with any specific female is determined in the second they look at you. If they sense "chemistry" then you're in, if they don't then you're never going to have a chance.
Aka face its all just face.

Just beg for her to like you bro! Even if this worked in real life, just think that you did so much for so long, while others did nothing and got to fuck her. Still isn't worth at all

yes
you are trying to forget about real life,ofcourse you will indulge in the adventures of a made up subhuman character

yes
you are trying to forget about real life,ofcourse you will indulge in the adventures of a made up subhuman character

Or a superhero character also known as "shounen" character which we can see in typical Japanese animation.

Yeah most fiction is bluepilled. But korean and chinese novels are less bluepilled. Japanese are unfortunately very soycucked, even more so than most western novels on average