Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BluePill] I HATE this movie scene

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/CTYVlnfC9wg[/video]

Why did the producer of this movie thought it’d be a good idea to put a bluepill into this movie?

A manlet 4/10 shitskinned street-shitting Indian getting an emo Stacy to lust over him because he solved her calculations? Really?

This is going to make shitniks even more bluepilled than they already are. If it weren’t for shit like this, i wouldn’t waste my time brutally blackpilling and disciplining curries who message my ewhoring Snapchat account.

All movies are bluepilled tho. crazy stupid love is the most bluepilled move i've ever seen by far

TheVman said:
All movies are bluepilled tho. crazy stupid love is the most bluepilled move i've ever seen by far

My parents used to always take me to watch stupid bluepilled movies. No wonder they are so fucking deluded.

All this media from hollywood to anime are bluepilled
very rare to find blackpilled media

LOL I can't even watch movies like these without raging. Not just because of scenes like this, but because they aren't relatabale in general. The guys in these movies have friends, they smoke weed and go on adventures and have fun. I don't have anything like that.

I can't relate to anyone on TV or movies because I have no life. Then again, a TV show about a guy sitting at home LDARing and playing vidya wouldn't be an interesting show to watch.

movies are bluepilled and unrealistic, incels in denial like me around a year ago would watch these to give me hope.

Media representation of relationships is bullshit lol.

Only thing that comes close to reality is the degeneracy on shows like jersey shore, reality shows.

Imagine being so chadly that you get the cream of the crop, your pick even, and rejecting your house mate who I would kill for. (Deena)

Just lol at sub 6/7 lives.

No wonder there are so many bluepilled cucks out there, the media has been feeding them falsehoods like this their whole lives. Messages like "It's what the inside that matters" and "there is someone for everyone" really need to die, no need to give anyone false hope.

Minjaze said:
No wonder there are so many bluepilled cucks out there, the media has been feeding them falsehoods like this their whole lives. Messages like "It's what the inside that matters" and "there is someone for everyone" really need to die, no need to give anyone false hope.
Especially curries.

Why is this fakecel still here?

Just LOL @ taking any movie seriously for life advice.

Minamoto said:
All this media from hollywood to anime are bluepilled
very rare to find blackpilled media

Anime is the worst imo, 9/10 animes are ''nerdy single dude whos awkard af gets multiple women fight over him because of A''.
Take for example ''oregairu'' in the first season the main character is a blackpilled incel.
Suddenly in the second season he has 2 girls fighting over him, dumb af.

LEL
(((who))) the hell is writing is this crap.

I like it

this attack against Jews who would cast black actor always and curry/Asian would be cast as beta always
it's refreshing someone is fighting back

Fucking Blue Pilled bullshit. SMH.

poor curries when will they ever learn

Cuck-Damage said:
I like it
this attack against Jews who would cast black actor always and curry/Asian would be cast as beta always
I don’t like it, it’s bluepilled AF.

Octopusgun2 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
I like it
I don’t like it, it’s bluepilled AF.
Almost everything you see on TV or film is bluepill

Actually, that's not a bluepill, what you're seeing is a sapiosexual: somebody who's attracted to intelligence.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Actually, that's not a bluepill, what you're seeing is a sapiosexual: somebody who's attracted to intelligence.
I’m caging my lungs out.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I’m caging my lungs out.

Gotta agree with @Octopusgun2 here, sapiosexual=meme.
Women use that to appear less superificial, however they dont care about a smart ugly dude, they want smart a handsome dude.

iiiTeMpeR said:
movies are bluepilled and unrealistic, incels in denial like me around a year ago would watch these to give me hope.

Cynistic said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I’m caging my lungs out.
Women use that to appear less superificial, however they dont care about a smart ugly dude, they want smart a handsome dude.
He’s obviously being satire.

keked hard at this one. Currycels are stereotyped so hard

Gotta keep ethnics hoping, right?

holy fuark @ that bluepill

in reality that girl can even turn down chads on tinder in lieu of better chads

just lol at her kissing him

there's more of a chance that a meteor will destroy earth

Octopusgun2 said:
Cynistic said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I’m caging my lungs out.
He’s obviously being satire.
@Cynistic I'm not. Sapiosexuals exist, much like how there are trap-hunters. It's not crazy with all the billions of people on this earth. Also, that girl in the scene is Jensen Ackles' wife, have you seen him? JFL!!

What's the movie? Can't open the link

Products of mainstream media have only on goal: psychological control.