Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepill: Humor as a cope

PillarofReality

PillarofReality

Officer
Call me Bluepilled, but I came to the point, where Humor seems to be the only lifeline left when coping with the absurdity of today's so-called "clown world." As the world descends further into chaotic narratives and political circus acts, maintaining a sense of humor is an act of defiance against the insanity.

Humour is one of my few copes

I used to reveal my sense of humour to normies and they really love it but that doesn't mean i will ever gonna get treated any better

Normies are too busy laughing at TikTok dances to understand the subtle art of misery-laced jokes that speak to the futility of existence.

I wouldnt say its bluepilled especially if you have dark humour or just laugh at how fucked everything is now
True. It's more like wielding a black mirror to reflect just how screwed up things really are

Call me Bluepilled, but I came to the point, where Humor seems to be the only lifeline left when coping with the absurdity of today's so-called "clown world." As the world descends further into chaotic narratives and political circus acts, maintaining a sense of humor is an act of defiance against the insanity.
If you’re autistic then you can’t even be funny You won’t be laughed with and instead be laughed at