Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Bluepill] Guy posts on /r/relationships asking for dating advice

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7kuj4a/i_m23_would_like_to_be_more_noticeable_to_the/?st=jbejp09l&sh=415d9391

163 comments and not ONE is telling him to improve his appearance. And he says he's a 7 or 8/10 yet he's a 23 year old virgin!

Lvgey6O.gif

Someone make an account for this bluepilled cuck. He's SO DELUSIONAL!

Sounds like a thread you would make on incels.is, Framecel.

idkwattodowithlife said:

lolwut. I admit that I'm ugly. I've literally never denied it.

I'm an early 20's male who apparently is reasonably attractive (7-8/10),

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but being able to get a date has been a struggle in itself and I've never been hit on or had a girl notice me.
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]LMAO. When will he learn to stop coping?[/font]

Framecel222 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
lolwut. I admit that I'm ugly. I've literally never denied it.
Okay, you're right, and I guess I'd have to say I'm sorry, Framecel.

Throughout my life I have had a few girlfriends, but being able to get a date has been a struggle in itself and I've never been hit on or had a girl notice me.

What?

underøath said:
[/font][/size][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]LMAO. When will he learn to stop coping?[/font]

From the advice that normies give probably never.
7-8/10never been noticed by a female...seems legit

Females would rather get chosen by the abusive Chad who beats her everyday than choose a good provider themselves. Their submissiveness is rarely anything more than utter weakness, requiring men to literally do everything for them.

"Biggest turn off imo is a guy who is on the prowl or doing the "Looking" that you're describing here. Have you ever just relaxed and tried to have a good night without worrying about hooking up or getting girls? I think you're hyper focused on something that you need to be very nonchalant about and that is: when you go out, go out for you and the rest will fall into place."

Fucking LUL. "Doing things is not working for you, so do nothing instead! THAT will get the chicks interested!"

"Are you great at anything? Competence is one of the most attractive qualities in people. You can look like shit, but as long as you can do something better than anyone else in the room, people will be drawn to you."

No, WOMEN are attracted to competence. Men just want kindness and a fat ass. Its called hypergamy. The Manosphere has been trying to tell you this for YEARS.

Guy is either way less attractive then he lets on, or is a plain ole Nu Male cuck.

i pity him
He actually believes he is good looking. I can tell just by the way he types that he is ugly.

false confidence is a curse brought upon by stacies and PUA. they live in ignorance untrue to the cold truths that will never get laid

The wider world is full of these delusional copers. I've met plenty of 4's that legit think they're 7's, it's insane.

That's actually quite sad

If you ar evirign at 23 then you are UGLY.

The cope IS UNREAL.

holy fuck at this GIGA cope.

Yeah you are a 7/10 who never got even one girl interested despite being top 30%.
L O L

bkdreamkb said:
i pity him
He actually believes he is good looking. I can tell just by the way he types that he is ugly.

Eventually tho all copes must die. 

He is young still he will realise it eventually,and maybe even come.here after lol.

While I don't think that he's a 7, he doesn't sound like a truecel either. Most ugly people are at least somewhat self-aware, because people really let you know when you are truly unattractive. He sounds like a mentalcel who overestimates his looks and should get in contact with reality.