Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepill dreams are driving me crazy

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
To dream that I'm blowing my head off with an AR-15? To dream that I am going ER somewhere? okay, that shit would make me wake up with a huge smile on my face. But lately I've been having these extremely cucky dreams, doing normies things with some blonde hole around town, when I wake up I manage to keep the blackpill on my mind but whenever I go back to sleep this shit happens again. Does anyone identify? especially the older brocels?

I dream of oneitis every night, however I’m blackpilled enough that even when I dream of her we aren’t toegther

Even when I hate bluepilled dreams, I'm still as insignificant and impotent as I am in real life. It feels like I'm wearing the shoes of a normie but I'm still aware enough to notice how those shoes don't fit me.

Even when I hate bluepilled dreams, I'm still as insignificant and impotent as I am in real life. It feels like I'm wearing the shoes of a normie but I'm still aware enough to notice how those shoes don't fit me.
Its over brocel

I dream of getting chased by snakes or giant birds

I dream about random shit, most of which I forget within 24 hours

Romantic dreams are always the worst suifuel. My mother's always mad that I'm late to work, but I'm trying to avoid REM sleep.

I always deeam about my curre t. oneitis. I know she is with Chad, but If she rejects me... I'm going ER (in GTA 6), it'll be my last rejection

sorry about that brocel
Romantic dreams are always the worst suifuel. My mother's always mad that I'm late to work, but I'm trying to avoid REM sleep.

To dream that I'm blowing my head off with an AR-15? To dream that I am going ER somewhere? okay, that shit would make me wake up with a huge smile on my face. But lately I've been having these extremely cucky dreams, doing normies things with some blonde hole around town, when I wake up I manage to keep the blackpill on my mind but whenever I go back to sleep this shit happens again. Does anyone identify? especially the older brocels?
That blond meat hole vile slut you are dreaming of is currently being fucked in a gangbang with chad and Tyrone I never had bluepill thoughts I was blackpilled when I was 10 or 11 fuck all holes are vile disgusting holes needing constant rape and beating to keep them from chad chasing or becoming feminists

One day we'll have state mandated virgin GFs and we'll get to live our lost youth

One time i had a dream some blonde invited me into a bathroom cubicle and i fucked her
Never happened irl

Dreamed of fucking,kissing last week.

Idk the last time I had one

don't remember the last time i had a dream,either bad or good,my brain must be fried