Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (bluepill) Can truecels grow Jaw and Chin by facial procedures?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
images

What I observe is this procedure raises your jawline a bit, but this guy already mogged us all before.

What I want to know is, can a truecel recessed chin become like this with facial surgeries?

Whenever I see a truecel trying this, results just makes him slightly better. I'm recessed like this guy below
images

Results were still shit

So are facial procedures for chin and jaw just for pre-chads? Can a brutally recessed incel become Chad by doing this, or just lil better( if just a lil better, then it's not worth IMO)?

Better question: Do you have the money for it?

Yes jaw surgery and genioplasty can help chincels. That's what I plan to have done pretty soon.
The first guy had a jaw implant put in I believe.

Yes jaw surgery and genioplasty can help chincels. That's what I plan to have done pretty soon.
The first guy had a jaw implant put in I believe.
Wish you best lucky on that. We should not let normies win

Ofc not, but if it can make me a Chad, then it's lifefuel for careermaxxing
Careermaxx and moneymaxx anyway, boyo. You never know when a scientific paradigm-shifting breakthrough would happen. Careermaxxing and moneymaxxing are always good, even if it wouldn't help your looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back