Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bluepill > Blackpill

Isn't a lot of how we feel determined by our outlook on life though? It's the same reason we tell kids that have a parent with a disease that "they will get better", instead of bringing them the truth immediately.
You can feel however you want, but it doesn't change the fact that everyone finds you a repulsive sub human. And no it isn't, or are you trying to tell me the people who lose everything in life end up being homeless alcoholics for fun?

You can feel however you want, but it doesn't change the fact that everyone finds you a repulsive sub human. And no it isn't, or are you trying to tell me the people who lose everything in life end up being homeless alcoholics for fun?
I'm too low IQ to understand this. I just wanna cope some more :feelsmusic:

What he said, the pill itself didn't make anybody like this, it just confirmed the worst case scenario and that hope is null, void and impossible in this context.

If you believe in the blue pill: "Everything is fine, my personality is the source of my problems and not the unrealistic beauty standards of the modern woman. I have to improve my personality by watching "Captain Marvel" a couple of times, drugging myself with medication in order to delude me into a fake sense of happiness and going to the rapist! I will worker harder and harder until I am accepted by a landwhale with the child from another man!"

If you believe in the red pill: "The world is shit and rigged against, but you can change it by self-improving, going to the gym, doing NoFap and buying the next scam marketed by pickup-artists. After breaking your body in the gym and reshaping every molecule in your body you will be able to be considered worthy by a landwhile with a child from another man!"

The black pill is the right option if you aren't a fakecel. Different ideas for different life situations. For example: A normie can maybe have success with the red/blue pill, because he only needs to change some minor things in order to suceed. But those pills and their respective teachings are nothing more than a Sisyphean Task for a truecel, because some things cannot be changed by hard work and claiming otherwise would only condemn someone to working/striving for something that will never happen.

Different ideas for different life situations.
I would like to argue that the Bluepill can be superior in all cases, for mental well-being (which is a thing I think a majority of blackpillers overlook/are not aware of).
Because on a "logical" level, the blackpill pill (whilst being aware of the redpill), does yield the most "practical" results. So in that case you could say blackpill is superior to both blue and red pill, because when blackpill is applied properly it gives you the most options. But I am of the belief that disregarding feelings/emotions is only an option for very low IQ peeps or psychopaths.

If you believe in the blue pill: "Everything is fine, my personality is the source of my problems and not the unrealistic beauty standards of the modern woman. I have to improve my personality by watching "Captain Marvel" a couple of times, drugging myself with medication in order to delude me into a fake sense of happiness and going to the rapist! I will worker harder and harder until I am accepted by a landwhale with the child from another man!"

If you believe in the red pill: "The world is shit and rigged against, but you can change it by self-improving, going to the gym, doing NoFap and buying the next scam marketed by pickup-artists. After breaking your body in the gym and reshaping every molecule in your body you will be able to be considered worthy by a landwhile with a child from another man!"

The black pill is the right option if you aren't a fakecel. Different ideas for different life situations. For example: A normie can maybe have success with the red/blue pill, because he only needs to change some minor things in order to suceed. But those pills and their respective teachings are nothing more than a Sisyphean Task for a truecel, because some things cannot be changed by hard work and claiming otherwise would only condemn someone to working/striving for something that will never happen.
Pretty much that.

I would like to argue that the Bluepill can be superior in all cases, for mental well-being (which is a thing I think a majority of blackpillers overlook/are not aware of).
Because on a "logical" level, the blackpill pill (whilst being aware of the redpill), does yield the most "practical" results. So in that case you could say blackpill is superior to both blue and red pill, because when blackpill is applied properly it gives you the most options. But I am of the belief that disregarding feelings/emotions is only an option for very low IQ peeps or psychopaths.
True. Feelings are very important. For some truecels the bluepill might even be a better option because it benefits their mental well-being. But what brings someone happiness depends on the person. In my case: I felt relieved after swallowing the black pill. I was/am very angry with women, but in the end I developed an indifference towards them. For me it was definetely the best option, but for others it isn't. In the end everything regarding that problem is only subjective and the only measure for the goodness of something lies in the emotional gratification of the individual that does it.

If you are starving, should you think you just ate a plate of pheant hearts with another on the way or accept that you have not eaten in a week and will not for another, the latter comfortingly confirming what you have suffered and are feeling with your senses?

Comforting truth > illusionary carrot on stick