Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepill beta in ltr tells me to "get out there and talk" to female

voxcel

voxcel

Greycel
He lives in one of the rooms in our house and every weekend he makes leaving my room to go to the shared kitchen hell because if he happens to be there too he will lecture me on why I'm never with anyone, how I can improve and he loves to talk about this magical, fictional land outside that I should vaguely make my way towards and "just talk to a girl" 

Keeping in mind this beta trashbag has had the same gf since he was 5 or some shit 

Even my own home isn't safe

I have peed in a bottle to avoid potentially seeing him

Fuck it all

Pressure him for more details, say is he being too vague.

Normies really hate single people.

gstvtrp said:
Pressure him for more details, say is he being too vague.

Next time he acts like a smartass, show him the Atomic Blackpill Tinder Experiment, the Nazi Tinder Experiment, and the HIV Tinder experiment.

That should shut him the fuck up, and maybe blackpill him.

When cucks give advice

He does it to sate his ego and feel superior to you.

I hate it when normies force their advice on you I had the same thing at a chicken joint I went to where the guy kept suggesting jobs that I could do, even though I explained I am too asocial for most work. I couldn't even be a delivery man as I never drove, or rode a motorbike; even a riding a bicycle is too hazardous in my city.

These noncels have to understand that we pretty much never even get IOI's from an FHO, so there is no point in approaching them, let alone talking to them. You are right to avoid him.

Good thing I only share appartment with my blackpilled mother.

tell him to fuckoff and blackpill him.

I'm so non NT that nobody bothers talking to me anymore tbh

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Normies really hate single people.
They can't grasp how we aren't worshiping and spending money on a female right now.

A former incel buddy of mine lost his virginity at 22 and became a Purple Pilled fantasist. He still thinks I could still get laid and preaches self-improvement. I tried to explain the Black Pill him, but he was too far gone. No wonder I barely see him twice a year despite his living in the next building. kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back