Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blue whale challenge is a good way to get rid of dumb normies and holes

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Normies brought this one back?

What? What even is this challenge?
And what is that

A guy gives you challenges, for fifty days I think, you start by doing some occult rituals like "say X name Y times in the mirror and do Z" you have to record them and he'll judge to pass you to the next level, the challenges escalate to self-harm, violence and ultimately suicide.

Yeah only retarded normgroids would actually do it (putting challenge after something makes them compelled to do it jfl) and it ends in them roping. No issue with it

A guy gives you challenges, for fifty days I think, you start by doing some occult rituals like "say X name Y times in the mirror and do Z" you have to record them and he'll judge to pass you to the next level, the challenges escalate to self-harm, violence and ultimately suicide.

:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelstrash::feelsbaton:

Yeah only retarded normgroids would actually do it (putting challenge after something makes them compelled to do it jfl) and it ends in them roping. No issue with it

Yeah but why’d you do it is he irl or what’s going on who’s this guy

Yeah but why’d you do it is he irl or what’s going on who’s this guy

Goth girls, emos, people like that, they are into that shit. I know people like that in real life.

One guy I've heard of goes by Jonathan Galindo on instagram and twitter (banned from twitter), but anyone can administrate the challenge.