Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blue-haired obvious radfems stare at me on the streets

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Just happened again, she stared at me incessantly like someone who sees a rare animal.
I'm fairly low-inhib so I stared back looking the most pissed I could to convey that I despise her existence as a free entity in society.

Is it a frightened bewilderment or an enchanted bewilderment?

Is it a frightened bewilderment or an enchanted bewilderment?
It's curiosity more than anything I think.

She must have through "lol such an stereotypical frustrated white male, and so ugly too on top of that".

It's curiosity more than anything I think.

She must have through "lol such an stereotypical frustrated white male, and so ugly too on top of that".
I never get curious looks. Women always clutch their purses and vaginas when I come around. If she had a curious look that meant something else. LOLOLOLOL but okay man.

I never get curious looks. Women always clutch their purses and vaginas when I come around. If she had a curious look that meant something else. LOLOLOLOL but okay man.
What do you think it could mean?

Girl was like 2 points above my looksmatch at least, there's no way she got sexually interested in me. I was walking a bit head down, my balding ugly head pointing right at her.

sounds like a mean IOI tbhongle

tfw no manhater gf

Was she also white?

Girl was like 2 points above my looksmatch at least, there's no way she got sexually interested in me. I was walking a bit head down, my balding ugly head pointing right at her.
You could have asked her for a pity tit grope :feelsgah:

She might want some of your German genes. Take your wurst out and pack some ham.

I hate getting stares like that.

just stare back even harder & longer.

how bad are the colored hair women in brazil?

She was trying to assert her dominance on an obvious inferior male, I never give them the satisfaction.

Did you wave hi to see if she turned away in disgust? If you wave hi and she bolts off then yeah, you're a zoo animal to her.