Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blue eyes are going extinct even among whites

White people are demigods

Well great because:

- There are no surgeries to fix an unhooded eye
- There are no surgeries to augment a limbal ring
- Canthopexies look like shit
- Infraorbital implants are legit for giving a bit of support but that's it.

So I don't focus on those things. We can only work with what technology exists. And I am ASKING people if it is worthwhile to do. I have no proof of whether or not it is. I'm trying to figure that out.

It is very hard to find scientific studies on eye color, but every one I have found shows both genders find blue eyes most attractive. And I DO think this could be a potent whitemaxing surgery.

eg.

blue-eyed-celebs-with-brown-eyes-are-almost-unrec-2-4881-1519425863-11_dblbig.jpg

Tell me there's no halo there from the light eye. Meeks is another example.

mm25-620x803.jpg

If it wasn't for the slightly splotchy results and lack of safety data it would be a no brainer.

blue eyes look better on EVERY SINGLE MAMMAL, even repitiles, EVEN BIRDS.

in other words, there is NOTHING blue eyes look worse than brown eyes on

it transcends humanity

Genetic engineering would make this pretty pointless tbh

Blue eyes are more prone to damage from the sun, even light brown eyes are. Darker colored eyes are stronger and resistant from sun damage. Women should go for the strongest genetics possible, not always the most attractive.

it transcends humanity

I think you're right bro. My parents and siblings keep trying to bluepill me on my black eye color and tell me "what if you go blind", etc. but no one's gone blind from this procedure yet.

I think what you said is 100% the case. I'm gonna give it 2-5 years while I work on some other surgery then get the eye color done like I want. In that time they should refine the laser even more and get even smoother results.

Light blue eyes look good on white skin. Do you have that? Also eye color isn't as important in the overall eye area as other features imo. I doubt a different eye color will make a big impact on most people, especially men. Neutral/Slightly positive canthal tilt, straight dark eyebrows, no scheral show, great under eye area and symmetry is what makes an eye look good.

COPE

Here's a black YouTube who got laser surgery to get his eye color changed:

Before:
d4d9d9beeee9300e57e40cb767110cc1--hot-men-mens-fashion.jpg

After:
25829488332_29c2707fcc.jpg

Guy went from failed Tyrone to Exotic Chadrone who's swimming in hot white pussy.

His eyes are even more striking in video:

Take the eyepill, boyo.

it transcends humanity

Yep, look how wet foids get over huskies vs. black-eyed rottweilers:
Siberian_Husky_blue-eyed.jpg

I think you're right bro. My parents and siblings keep trying to bluepill me on my black eye color and tell me "what if you go blind", etc. but no one's gone blind from this procedure yet.

I think what you said is 100% the case. I'm gonna give it 2-5 years while I work on some other surgery then get the eye color done like I want. In that time they should refine the laser even more and get even smoother results.

You're going to get massive hate by your friends and family, though. They'll call you self-hating and what not.

Funny thing is after they get over the initial shock period - they'll unconsciously start treating you better with blue eyes. :blackpill::lul:

I know for a fact my family would disown me if I got blue eye color permanently. They're fine with all other looksmaxxing procedures but eyecolormaxxing is a step too far for them :incel:. They think it's "white worshipping" and that I'm a self-hating ethnic.
Blue eyes are more prone to damage from the sun, even light brown eyes are. Darker colored eyes are stronger and resistant from sun damage. Women should go for the strongest genetics possible, not always the most attractive.

Women are retards. If they went for the strongest, we'd be living in a black-ruled society, not a white-ruled one.

Last edited:
COPE

Before:

After:

Guy went from failed Tyrone to Exotic Chadrone who's swimming in hot white pussy.

Take the eyepill, boyo.

Yep, look how wet foids get over huskies vs. black-eyed rottweilers:
Siberian_Husky_blue-eyed.jpg

You're going to get massive hate by your friends and family, though. They'll call you self-hating and what not.

Funny thing is after they get over the initial shock period - they'll unconsciously start treating you better with blue eyes. :blackpill::lul:

I know for a fact my family would disown me if I got blue eye color permanently. They're fine with all other looksmaxxing procedures but eyecolormaxxing is a step too far for them :incel:. They think it's "white worshipping" and that I'm a self-hating ethnic.

Women are retards. If they went for the strongest, we'd be living in a black-ruled society, not a white-ruled one.

I don't really care what people think about why I pursue surgeries. I have never cared. I have told people openly about surgeries I've had. I don't feel the need to keep anything like that secret. I just want to make the correct decisions to most improve my quality of life by becoming more attractive. I feel that is completely justifiable so I don't back down on it.

As for white worshipping, the entire globe worships whites, so why pretend otherwise?

Also just for the record, that black guy didn't get laser eye color change. He got iris implants which have around a 50% serious complication rate. Some people have gone blind from those.

At least from available info, laser eye color change seems safe. Unless those Spaniards offering it are hiding facts about negative outcomes.

Well great because:

- There are no surgeries to fix an unhooded eye
- There are no surgeries to augment a limbal ring
- Canthopexies look like shit
- Infraorbital implants are legit for giving a bit of support but that's it.

So I don't focus on those things. We can only work with what technology exists. And I am ASKING people if it is worthwhile to do. I have no proof of whether or not it is. I'm trying to figure that out.

It is very hard to find scientific studies on eye color, but every one I have found shows both genders find blue eyes most attractive. And I DO think this could be a potent whitemaxing surgery.

eg.

blue-eyed-celebs-with-brown-eyes-are-almost-unrec-2-4881-1519425863-11_dblbig.jpg

Tell me there's no halo there from the light eye. Meeks is another example.

mm25-620x803.jpg

If it wasn't for the slightly splotchy results and lack of safety data it would be a no brainer.

There are only a few people in the world who look good with eye that's not colored the same they were born, most people just look weird as fuck, I suppose green and blue are sort of interchangeable, but changing brown and blue eyes looks just plain odd.

I don't really care what people think about why I pursue surgeries. I have never cared. I have told people openly about surgeries I've had. I don't feel the need to keep anything like that secret. I just want to make the correct decisions to most improve my quality of life by becoming more attractive. I feel that is completely justifiable so I don't back down on it.

As for white worshipping, the entire globe worships whites, so why pretend otherwise?

Also just for the record, that black guy didn't get laser eye color change. He got iris implants which have around a 50% serious complication rate. Some people have gone blind from those.

At least from available info, laser eye color change seems safe. Unless those Spaniards offering it are hiding facts about negative outcomes.

I wish I was low inhib enough to get this done. I swear my high inhib nature is what's holding me back from ascending. :feelsrope:
There are only a few people in the world who look good with eye that's not colored the same they were born, most people just look weird as fuck, I suppose green and blue are sort of interchangeable, but changing brown and blue eyes looks just plain odd.

Stop coping. Every ethnic would look far better with blue or green eyes vs brown or black. The contrast with a darker skin color enhances the effect of light colored eyes even more.

JFL when a whitecel tells an ethnic that changing brown to blue would "look weird" :feelskek:. We know your true agenda here, boyo - you don't want ethnics to ascend and start slaying.

JFL when a whitecel tells an ethnic that changing brown to blue would "look weird" :feelskek:. We know your true agenda here, boyo - you don't want ethnics to ascend and start slaying.
you're coping if you think your eye colour is what makes you incel

Eye color is one of several things that's keeping me an incel. I'm pretty self-aware boyo and I know I can ascend - I don't believe in LDARing like so many here.

My path to ascension:
- Eyecolormaxxing
- Jaw fillers
- Straighten and whiten teeth
- Roidmaxxing
- 2-3 BHT & FUE hair transplants to get over the damage from roidmaxxing
- Low-inhibmaxxing

brown eyes cel so dont care

Dude ugliness isn't usually just ONE THING. If you are perfect but have just ONE THING wrong with you then usually you're on easy mode. Get it fixed and you ascend. Eg. Nose job, or hair surgery, or jaw surgery, or chin implant, etc.

Most of us are ugly/unattractive for MULTIPLE THINGS. You can't expect any one change to ascend you more than 0.5-1 point. You just have to work on as many things as you can to get the best cumulative ascension possible.

I think blue eyes can give an ethnic a solid 0.5 point boost minimum. And more than a "point boost", it whitemaxes, which is to say a 7/10 indian is less desirable than a 7/10 white guy to women. But the more the Indian can give off the impression of "white genes", the more than divide should be traversed.

So it will almost certainly give a tangible boost even without any racism, and with considering women's racism, it will give an even bigger boost.
Eye color is one of several things that's keeping me an incel. I'm pretty self-aware boyo and I know I can ascend - I don't believe in LDARing like so many here.

My path to ascension:
- Eyecolormaxxing
- Jaw fillers
- Straighten and whiten teeth
- Roidmaxxing
- 2-3 BHT & FUE hair transplants to get over the damage from roidmaxxing
- Low-inhibmaxxing

Dude what don't get jaw fillers. Get mandibular angle implants. Eg.:
https://www.drwittenberg.com/jawline-augmentation-photo-gallery/

^ Probably the best deal out there for solid work in North America. Almost certainly way cheaper than Eppley who charges insane prices, and he's a jaw surgeon so he should know what he's doing. Gonna go see him myself for a consult.

Also NEVER roid if you are losing hair. Transplants will never replace natural hair and Hair >>>>>> Muscles.

just fucking lol

Dude ugliness isn't usually just ONE THING. If you are perfect but have just ONE THING wrong with you then usually you're on easy mode. Get it fixed and you ascend. Eg. Nose job, or hair surgery, or jaw surgery, or chin implant, etc.

Most of us are ugly/unattractive for MULTIPLE THINGS. You can't expect any one change to ascend you more than 0.5-1 point. You just have to work on as many things as you can to get the best cumulative ascension possible.

I think blue eyes can give an ethnic a solid 0.5 point boost minimum. And more than a "point boost", it whitemaxes, which is to say a 7/10 indian is less desirable than a 7/10 white guy to women. But the more the Indian can give off the impression of "white genes", the more than divide should be traversed.

So it will almost certainly give a tangible boost even without any racism, and with considering women's racism, it will give an even bigger boost.

Definitely more than 0.5. I'd say 2 points. 3 if he has a good eye area. The retardcels on here underestimate the halo effect of light eyes. Just photoshop any brown-eyed ethnic and give him blue or green eyes and he goes up by several points. No exceptions.

it's not an opinion. any sort of animal you buy from breeders, birds, cats, whatever

they charge more for blue eyes
dogs-with-blue-eyes.jpg

it's not an opinion. any sort of animal you buy from breeders, birds, cats, whatever

they charge more for blue eyes
dogs-with-blue-eyes.jpg

Dogpill Part II

Just found this new video on New Eyes:

It's interesting and shows how they change happens stage by stage.

TELL ME she didn't ascend at least 1 solid point with this.

EVERY ethnic is gonna get this in 10-20 years. We'll probably have more blue eyes than white people by that point.

Last edited:
I heard this procedure was 2000$, I'll probably do it by the end of the year, I'm just scared of traveling and unknown language because I never left my home country in my life.

That's what happens when miscegenation is common. It's sad.

The majority of 9/10 and 10/10s have distinct blue eyes for both men and women. Blue eyes are objectively more attractive, and a good eye area with strong blues can carry someone.

That's because more and more ethnics have been migrating to America. Yes, southern Europeans are ethnic-tier. Italians, Greeks, et cetera. They integrated into the mainly northwestern European stock that composed white America back then.

Cope. Blue eyed folks live in snowy places and they're just fine. The first Europeans, hunter gatherers, were all blue eyed brown skinned folk, living in dense forests and the blue eyes probably helped them see in these dark roofed forests. Yet they went through the ice age no problem, and they still live in cold snowy places no problem.

I see many non blue eyed parents having blue eyed kids in my country. Kinda odd

Dogpill Part II

Just found this new video on New Eyes:

It's interesting and shows how they change happens stage by stage.

TELL ME she didn't ascend at least 1 solid point with this.

EVERY ethnic is gonna get this in 10-20 years. We'll probably have more blue eyes than white people by that point.

Just saw a few real pics and it doesn't really work on those with the darkest brown/near-black irises. Ethnics are fucked :(

See these pics:

^Those are like going from dark brown to brown, not green or blue.

Ethnics can never ascend. JFL :feelsrope:

If you have blue eyes it's a proof that you are genetically inferior. Having blue eyes is a genetic failure.

Good, I'll look more exotic.
Blue-eyes are much better in low light settings.
So when the nuclear holocaust comes and blocks out the sun, we'll come out on top tbh.
blue eyes are recessive
>tfw all family members from my mothers side have dark eyes
>My dad has blue eyes
>I come out with blue eyes.

So that isn't exactly true.

Last edited:
That's because more and more ethnics have been migrating to America. Yes, southern Europeans are ethnic-tier. Italians, Greeks, et cetera. They integrated into the mainly northwestern European stock that composed white America back then.

Cope. Blue eyed folks live in snowy places and they're just fine. The first Europeans, hunter gatherers, were all blue eyed brown skinned folk, living in dense forests and the blue eyes probably helped them see in these dark roofed forests. Yet they went through the ice age no problem, and they still live in cold snowy places no problem.
High IQ. brown eyed copers rope asap.

>My dad has blue eyes

You're right as eye color isn't recessive or dominant. It's a combination of genes which can be predicted by genetic testing. For example I've got 5/12 rules that often give light-colored eyes. Unfortunately so the shit-colored eye genes cancel out the majestic light-eye genes. Blue eyes can come out of two brown-eyed parents (as long as they're Caucasian/Caucasian-descendant and carry light-eyed genes, non-Caucasians do not carry such genes).

You can read about it here >>>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Eye_color.

Good, I'll look more exotic.

Blue-eyes are much better in low light settings.
So when the nuclear holocaust comes and blocks out the sun, we'll come out on top tbh.

>My dad has blue eyes

Straight up wrong. Lighter eyes have less xanthophyllic pigments in the macula than brown eyes do. Which means brown eyes have better night time vision. Brown eyes are functionally, straight up better. Light eyes only excel in the aesthetic department.

Huh, it's almost as if the white population in the US is becoming more mongrelised, ain't it?

Just saw a few real pics and it doesn't really work on those with the darkest brown/near-black irises. Ethnics are fucked :(

See these pics:

^Those are like going from dark brown to brown, not green or blue.

Ethnics can never ascend. JFL :feelsrope:

That's not New Eyes. That's one of the Turkish copycat clinics. New Eyes has the most experience and history doing this.

New Eyes calls black eyes "Grade IV" pupils. It took them years before they would even consider doing them, and they've only offered it broadly to Grade IV eyes for 2 years now because previously they were having trouble getting good results too.

The large pics I posted previously where i was commenting on the speckling was a "Grade IV" eye from New Eyes.

This wouldnot b e a case where "one laser is the same as another". It's a brand new field and most of these copycat clinics probably have no idea what they're doing.

COPE

Before:

After:

Take the eyepill, boyo.

He has a good eye area too. Try blue eyes on a NCT bug eyes with scleral show and it will look nothing like this. Blue eyes can't save you from Inceldom especially if they look fake.
Quit coping, blue eyes always look good.
p05tfhkk.jpg
Shitty eye area. Hunter eyes with any color will cuck him to oblivion