Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blue eyes are going extinct even among whites

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
"A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.[39]"

So:
  • Whites born 1899-1905 = 57.4% prevalence blue eyes
  • Whites born 1936-1951 = 33.8% prevalence blue eyes
  • Current gen of whites = 22.3% prevalence blue eyes
Blue eyes are very clearly being evolved out! At this rate in another 100 years, blue eyes will be rare even among whites.

At that point it's going to be all up to laser therapy (Eg. New Eyes) or genetic engineering to recreate those beautiful blues.

I'm pretty sure I'll get New Eyes down the line. Blue eyes are awesome. Only problem with New Eyes is if you're starting with black eyes you end up with dark blue eyes, not those light blue eyes that are so striking. But still better than nothing. I might wait a few years and see if the tech improves.

Light blue eyes look good on white skin. Do you have that? Also eye color isn't as important in the overall eye area as other features imo. I doubt a different eye color will make a big impact on most people, especially men. Neutral/Slightly positive canthal tilt, straight dark eyebrows, no scheral show, great under eye area and symmetry is what makes an eye look good.

Eye color is like sprinkles on a ice cream sundae . It looks nice but without it the sundae would still taste good, and look delicious. Eye color doesn’t really mean that much tbh. Face/height/Frame mean more. A manlet with green or blue eyes wouldn’t mean shit.

I love blue eyes they are my favorite eye color and yes they are dying out just like green eyes too (2% of worlds population). soon its all just going to be boring brown eyes for everyone

Cant you just get contacts to make your eyes blue?

The blue eye worship here is totally unfounded and meas utterly nothing.

The blue eye worship here is totally unfounded and meas utterly nothing.

This means utterly nothing?

11792.jpg

You should be crucified for such blasphemy.

Light blue eyes look good on white skin. Do you have that? Also eye color isn't as important in the overall eye area as other features imo. I doubt a different eye color will make a big impact on most people, especially men. Neutral/Slightly positive canthal tilt, straight dark eyebrows, no scheral show, great under eye area and symmetry is what makes an eye look good.

I photoshopped myself with Blue eyes and it does look good. It brightens everything up and adds flare.

Eg. This guy has naturally blue eyes (rare but happens sometimes for all races):

1390872347923.jpg

It looks surreal on curries but still beautiful. Always better than black which is just boring.

I'm not into tattoos or piercings or stretching ears out. But this type of "body mod" I am all about. I would feel godly with eyes like that. It's so unnatural yet still so impressive.

This sounds like a good reason for men with blue eyes to impregnate their own daughters so they can ensure their family line continues to have blue eyes. See, not ALL incestuous mixing of recessive genes is bad.
High IQ

100 years? No chance.

This means utterly nothing?

11792.jpg

You should be crucified for such blasphemy.
Blackpill 101 when you make an alt you are supposed to larp with a different persona from your original one.

This is the best case of what New Eyes looks like on black eyes:

This is a pretty bright outcome. I've also seen outcomes that are darker. But this looks pretty good.

You'll notice a rim of brown pigment right around the pupil. This is because they can't bring the laser right up to the edge of the pupil without risking blinding you by hitting the retina through the pupil.

Little splotches of brown are also scattered still throughout the blue areas (places that the pigment didn't remove from completely) which prevents a PERFECTLY clear blue result.

This technology may improve more but likely this is near as good as it will get because the pupil will always be a limiting factor.

What do you guys think?

blue eyes are recessive

Eye color is like sprinkles on a ice cream sundae . It looks nice but without it the sundae would still taste good, and look delicious. Eye color doesn’t really mean that much tbh. Face/height/Frame mean more. A manlet with green or blue eyes wouldn’t mean shit.
Eye color is pretty much the least important feature when it comes to the eye area.

I photoshopped myself with Blue eyes and it does look good. It brightens everything up and adds flare.

Eg. This guy has naturally blue eyes (rare but happens sometimes for all races):

1390872347923.jpg

It looks surreal on curries but still beautiful. Always better than black which is just boring.
I'm not sure if it makes a big difference. I actually did a tinder experiment earlier by photoshopping myself with different eye color. I also used photofeeler with those pics. That didn't have any noticeable affect on the result though. Might be different irl though. But getting contacts has been part of my looksmaxing plan and I'd get the best one once my surgeries are done, just a different color though that looks natural yet interesting..
Eye color is pretty much the least important feature when it comes to the eye area.
tbh

I think that hardly looks blue at all. It's a failure, in all honesty.

You ethnics just need to accept yourselves for who you are. You will never have bright blue eyes.

Eye color is the first thing I look in a woman tbh, bright eyes are beautiful ( green/blue), dark eyes are meh

I see loads of curries with blue/green eyes these days tbh.

3 of my cousins have green/hazel eyes.

This is a pretty bright outcome. I've also seen outcomes that are darker. But this looks pretty good.

You'll notice a rim of brown pigment right around the pupil. This is because they can't bring the laser right up to the edge of the pupil without risking blinding you by hitting the retina through the pupil.

Little splotches of brown are also scattered still throughout the blue areas (places that the pigment didn't remove from completely) which prevents a PERFECTLY clear blue result.

This technology may improve more but likely this is near as good as it will get because the pupil will always be a limiting factor.

What do you guys think?

To contrast, here's an example of a natural blue eye fading into a natural brown ring around the pupil:

292px-Hazel_Eyes%2C_Caucasian_Male%2C_Age_23.jpg

Actually, the New Eyes result is bluer and they both have a similar starburst of brown around the pupil.

So while New Eyes can't create a PURE BLUE result, they can create something that emulates a natural variant that already exists.

The biggest defect I notice from the New Eyes result when I look at this more closely is the New Eyes residual brown through the blue areas looks "speckly". Like tiny splotches of pigment left behind. Almost looks like "pixels" of pigment stuck in the blue. Whereas with natural eyes, any brown tends to be more hazy and diffuse.

This aspect of the procedure should improve though with time.

eg. also as a natural faded/diffuse bluish-brown example to contrast:
eyes-3.jpg

Last edited:
Blackpill 101 when you make an alt you are supposed to larp with a different persona from your original one.
500 posts per day was to obvious, he slowed down a bit on his new alts, this one scores 100 in 4 days only, i bet his urge to post is insane, but he resists it.

Give me a source on that please
https://neweyeslaser.com/

If you do it, let us know how it goes. It's in Spain only. They've been doing it I think around 5 years now with supposedly no significant problems. Clinics have sprung up in Turkey and other places offering copycat procedures.

I think in another 10-20 years this technology will be very common and there will be loads of ethnics with blue eyes.

https://neweyeslaser.com/

If you do it, let us know how it goes. It's in Spain only. They've been doing it I think around 5 years now with supposedly no significant problems. Clinics have sprung up in Turkey and other places offering copycat procedures.

I think in another 10-20 years this technology will be very common and there will be loads of ethnics with blue eyes.
I have more like grey/blue/green eyes, could I change that to a nice blue tone?

Here's also an example of a close up of a New Eyes laser done on black eyes (might be same guy from the Youtube video) using their 2nd generation laser. They're now on 4th generation with the generational improvements meant to refine their black eye technique since black eyes are obviously the hardest:

2g_blue.jpg

Again you can see the speckly nature of the residual brown pigment. But this might be better already with the 4G laser. Not sure.

I have more like grey/blue/green eyes, could I change that to a nice blue tone?

From what I've read about it, the lighter your eyes are to start, the easier it is to "clean that up" and brighten them.

Light brown eyes for example do very well. Green should be easy as well.

The darker the eyes, the more intensity of laser is required and thus the riskier in principle, and seemingly harder it is to get a smooth even result. They only just started doing black in the last two years I think. Previously they only did light brown or green etc.

So the technique does seem to be improving.

Last edited:
Blue eyes are literally a straight up turn off for me 90% of the time. Same with yellowish so called hazel ones. Green eyes I kinda can deal with but in general light eyes are not my preference. White chicks with dark brown almost black eyes = perfection basically.

Quit coping, blue eyes always look good.
p05tfhkk.jpg

Light color eyes can be pretty cool on a dark haired person for contrast. I am not really surprised tho why it's going extinct. Lighter eye colors increase your risk for eye damage via the sun

Light color eyes can be pretty cool on a dark haired person for contrast. I am not really surprised tho why it's going extinct. Lighter eye colors increase your risk for eye damage via the sun

Is that why light skin is going extinct too? Top-notch ethnic cope.

Yeah but that's offset by the health benefits of the Vitamin D your body synthesizes when sunlight is received.

Might be an advantage if you still lived in Europe two thousand years ago when Vitamin D wasn't readily available in foods that you ate.

Rick220101

Blue eyes are cope.

Would you rather look like this?
E0xQm9R.jpg
You are comparing races. Of course I would prefer being white. In this current social structure, whites are on top of the status pyramid.

So what do you guys think? New Eyes Laser for black eyed ethnics: Yes or No?

Why in the fuck does this guy make like 100 posts in 3 days? Seriously this guy needs some help.

Brown eyes look more DOM, blue eyes look more pretty, it depends on bone structure honestly though.

Don't worry about it designer babies will be a thing in the next 100-200 years. Most of them will have blue eyes.

When I was a dumb kid I used to think blue eyes meant a girl was beautiful and idealized the aryan aesthetic.

Then I grew up and realized the most beautiful race of women don't have blue eyes or light hair.

Brown eyes look more DOM, blue eyes look more pretty, it depends on bone structure honestly though.

Yeah but I think the other component to consider is the value of how much they contribute to whitemaxing. Women generally worship whites, so if you're ethnic, anything you can do to look more genetically white will likely improve your chances.

@RageAgainstTDL

and why the fuck do you care about this, this isn't /pol/, this isn't a forum to praise the master race, this isn't a forum about "white civilization and evropa", this is about inceldom, we don't care about the white race

Slightly off-topic but still related, does the decrease in blue eyes correspond to a decrease in other non-brown iris colors? Or is there no data on this?

@RageAgainstTDL

and why the fuck do you care about this, this isn't /pol/, this isn't a forum to praise the master race, this isn't a forum about "white civilization and evropa", this is about inceldom, we don't care about the white race

Huh? I care about it because it's hugely relevant to looksmaxing. Most of my posts in this thread following the initial one are about New Eyes Laser.

If blue eyes are on the decline, then getting artificially blue eyes could be an even more potent looksmax.

I'm trying to figure out if I should go ahead with it myself.

Huh? I care about it because it's hugely relevant to looksmaxing. Most of my posts in this thread following the initial one are about New Eyes Laser.

If blue eyes are on the decline, then getting artificially blue eyes could be an even more potent looksmax.
Eye color is "hugely relevant" to looksmaxxing? Huh?? Eye color is largely irrelevant, symmetrical hunter eyes w/o upper-eyelid exposure that are well proportioned with thick limbal rings and neutral/positive canthal tilt as well as the lack of the whites showing either from below or above the colored part are what matters, not eye color.

Eye color is "hugely relevant" to looksmaxxing? Huh?? Eye color is largely irrelevant, symmetrical hunter eyes w/o upper-eyelid exposure that are well proportioned with thick limbal rings and neutral/positive canthal tilt as well as the lack of the whites showing either from below or above the colored part are what matters, not eye color.

Well great because:

- There are no surgeries to fix an unhooded eye
- There are no surgeries to augment a limbal ring
- Canthopexies look like shit
- Infraorbital implants are legit for giving a bit of support but that's it.

So I don't focus on those things. We can only work with what technology exists. And I am ASKING people if it is worthwhile to do. I have no proof of whether or not it is. I'm trying to figure that out.

It is very hard to find scientific studies on eye color, but every one I have found shows both genders find blue eyes most attractive. And I DO think this could be a potent whitemaxing surgery.

eg.

blue-eyed-celebs-with-brown-eyes-are-almost-unrec-2-4881-1519425863-11_dblbig.jpg

Tell me there's no halo there from the light eye. Meeks is another example.

mm25-620x803.jpg

If it wasn't for the slightly splotchy results and lack of safety data it would be a no brainer.