Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blue balls made me smoke a cigarette today after quitting 5 days ago

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
this morning i got up and started fapping but i couldnt cum quick enough so i stopped halfway through because i had to get ready for work

so i go to my job at the grocery store and im stocking shelves and theres bitches with those fucking compression tights and i can see their fat asses and JBs in flippy dresses and tight jeans and fucking FUUCKKNKJKJ

i couldnt take the stress anymore so i bought a pack of cigarettes went outside and smoked one but that just made it worse. so i went into the toilet and tried to fap but again couldnt cum fast enough and was nervous so stopped halfway through and went back to work

fucking brutal day. its so fucking over

even walking becomes difficult if I have a blue ball. imagine having sex with a blueball like if the bals hit the vagina it will pain, how are you supposed to have sex with blueball.

Its fine brocel, I was able to quit cigarettes when i didnt have the financials for it, the second reason is because i told my dad and he didnt like im smoking and told me to stop it and i felt bad and also its his money so it is only fair to follow his words. Anyways dont beat yourself, i couldnt quit for health cuz i honestly couldn't give less of a shit all i care about is money