Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Blue 52

Algernon

Algernon

Recruit
★★
I found out today about a whale called 'The 52 hertz whale' and it fucking crushed me.

Basically, this is a whale that makes it's calls in a 52 hertz frequency while other whales use calls in 10-40 hertz. It's the only known whale that uses this pitch of call.

The frequency this whale speaks at can't be heard by other whales. It constantly makes calls into the ocean thinking that it's alone when in reality, other whales can't hear it.

Whenever I'm asked during those icebreaker things at college like 'What animal are you?' I always say "Blue 52".

I was wondering what everyone else here would regard as their 'spirit animal' or animal that most closely represents you.

Last edited:
my spirit animal is a falcon that kill cuckoo

My spirit animal is the LDAR fox

that whale thing's pretty interesting tbh. id say my '''spirit animal''' would be a giraffe since I used to say it was as a "Teehee lol so random" thing but it's stuck with me as my favorite animal

@52cel tbh...
The whale thing is very sad but also very relatable.
I think my spirit animal would be a armadillo or something. I just want to mind my own business and be immune to attackers.
If I had to choose an animal I would be a grizzly bear, though.
Fucking unkillable.

@52cel tbh...
The whale thing is very sad but also very relatable.
I think my spirit animal would be a armadillo or something. I just want to mind my own business and be immune to attackers.
If I had to choose an animal I would be a grizzly bear, though.
Fucking unkillable.
Why did you ping me on this? Just curious.