Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blood in my snots

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Holy shit it’s getting worse I have huge fever and my snots are brown and there is blood inside them. I think I’m finally dying bros :feelsEhh:
Even if it’s not corona I will die from combination of two illnesses.

blood in snot is harmless it just means that some of the nose cappilaries burst, you sneezed too hard.
however, huge fever means you have corona virus

blood in snot is harmless it just means that some of the nose cappilaries burst, you sneezed too hard.
however, huge fever means you have corona virus
Yeah I just read drinking milk causes more snots. False alarm. But yeah I do hope to die soon.

And there you were hoping you had Corona

Yeah I just read drinking milk causes more snots. False alarm. But yeah I do hope to die soon.
over for milkcels. unless you are a boomer or a child the virus wont kill you, maybe disfigure your lungs

And there you were hoping you had Corona
Yes bro maybe the wish came true. But even if it’s not corona just a common cold combination of both if I get infected with corona will kill me.

Lucky cunt ngl.

over for milkcels. unless you are a boomer or a child the virus wont kill you, maybe disfigure your lungs
Bro I’m a heavy smoker and my genetics are weak as fuck. If not for modern medicine I wouldn’t survive the first month on this earth due to lungs disease. If anyone is going to die it will be me.

Bro I’m a heavy smoker and my genetics are weak as fuck. If not for modern medicine I wouldn’t survive the first month on this earth due to lungs disease. If anyone is going to die it will be me.
oh I see, yeah smoking does a number on your lungs, there was one huy on 4chan saying he was a goner if he got the virus because he was a chainsmoker. ngl most of us wouldn't make it past puberty in caveman times. Ease up on the ciggies

lifefuel for you