Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blondes are evil

sonnyside

sonnyside

Recruit
★★
whenever i look at a blonde i see my mother and then i wanna cave her head in. if i could kill any species of foid it would be blonde white women.

whenever i look at a blonde i see my mother and then i wanna cave her head in. if i could kill any species of foid it would be blonde white women.
Based, black hair is far superior to blonde

carry a baseball bat with you to perform the deed good luck :forcedsmile:

Curry woman look best

Fuck all blonde woman

Based, black hair is far superior to blonde

eye3-png.669186

i wish could fuck a blue eyed blonde toilet

I like blondes out of spite for all the jealous brunettes who hate them or try to be them by dying their hair. And by like them I mean I like their bodies, couldn't give two shits if they had a brain or not.

GIGA BASED FUCK PISS HAIRED PIGSKIN WHORES

I like blondes out of spite for all the jealous brunettes who hate them or try to be them by dying their hair. And by like them I mean I like their bodies, couldn't give two shits if they had a brain or not.
their bodies give them relevance. i’m just thinking about what’s in between their legs.

their bodies give them relevance. i’m just thinking about what’s in between their legs.
Hopefully not what I think you're thinking. :feelswhat:

Finally someone that understands this pain my mom has been having blond hair her whole life and recently got it dark fml reason why I look at brown girls or black ones now or some white who look distinctively different

Just white women in general. They’re so stuck up

Finally someone that understands this pain my mom has been having blond hair her whole life and recently got it dark fml reason why I look at brown girls or black ones now or some white who look distinctively different
my mother is/was/always will be a fucked up person for what she did, but to top it all off she had this shoulder length blonde hair. i hate any and all blondes, they make my skin crawl. actually i feel like that whenever i see any woman.

my mother is/was/always will be a fucked up person for what she did, but to top it all off she had this shoulder length blonde hair. i hate any and all blondes, they make my skin crawl. actually i feel like that whenever i see any woman.

Oh look its that GrAYcel again

Blonde hair is such a basic bitch trait.

I fucking hate blonde hair because every fucking whore dyes their hair blonde and there are no brunettes (my preferred hair color).

It's literally blonde or black, no in-between.

Blonde hair is such a basic bitch trait.

I fucking hate blonde hair because every fucking whore dyes their hair blonde and there are no brunettes (my preferred hair color).

It's literally blonde or black, no in-between.
or some freaky color like pink/green/BLUE

They are all the same.

I hate blonde foides beacuse they love niggers dick., And they're not loyal also.

Short is dominant over tall
Did a quick Google search and this is wrong. You guys say things and don't even double checking to make sure it's right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217-002614.png
    Screenshot_20221217-002614.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
if your mother was blonde, its very unlikely you are that ugly, unless you are really lazy

blonde whores are the most retarded whores. whenever i seem them i feel this strong urge to punch them to death