Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blonde whore goes missing = Major Nationwide News Alert

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Some blonde cunt goes missing and it instantly becomes national news. Every fucking time.

View: https://youtu.be/AzCwXQXqtzw

Reading between the lines it sure seems like this bitch got offed by her based boyfriend, who left her body in a national park and just decided to drive home and pretend nothing happened. LOL

Laundrie, meanwhile, drove back to the Florida Gulf Coast town of North Port, where their trip began, on Sept. 1, and the van was recovered by police at his family's home on Sept. 11.

Petito's family has also expressed frustration at Laundrie's lack of cooperation.

"This is supposed to be the love of your life, and you definitely left her in late August and were home safe on September 1st without her," Schmidt told Fox News on Wednesday. "Why aren’t you telling us anything?"

I'm hoping for happy ending :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Waiting for the national news story of a 5'3 curry janitor missing. Oh wait...

The lack of information about the boyfriend is extremely suspicious. He was the last one to see her, someone doesn't just go missing. He would have been combing every inch of that state if he actually cared for her, but he left and went home?!! I fear that the truth will come out when her body is found. It's sort of infuriating that every news story about her almost completely brushes off the boyfriend

My sex life missing = no reports in the media whatsoever.

the boyfriend killed her obviously, if he hid the body well he may go unpunished, he didn't talked to the police and hired a lawyer

I will give the SJWs the benefit of a doubt, they rarely ever do this kind of thing with ethnic people. Even moreso if they are male, and even moreso moreso when they are not Chad.

If were a currycel the police would just throw 10 random papers around the whole city, written:
"Dot head tech support indian is missing, got any info ? We paying 5 dollars plus one kfc bucket (10 pieces) coupon for information leading to whereabouts".
But when is a stacy the whole world stops, a little bit more of this drama and they will call the army.

Last edited:
another missing white femoid, don't worry, they'll get over it when the next white foid goes missing

hey anyone wanna take bets as to whether her body will be found intact or in pieces?

JFL. Of course it would be on most headlines when it’s Chadina but now if it was Chadpreeta? No one would bat an eye

The lack of information about the boyfriend is extremely suspicious. He was the last one to see her, someone doesn't just go missing. He would have been combing every inch of that state if he actually cared for her, but he left and went home?!! I fear that the truth will come out when her body is found. It's sort of infuriating that every news story about her almost completely brushes off the boyfriend
"It's sort of infuriating that every news story about her almost completely brushes off the boyfriend" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You should be happy, one less foid in the world and this bastard may keep putting some down after the dust settle

hmm, maybe it's because upper-middle class blondie females are not as common nowadays, I doubt there's such ,,syndrome" In Russia.
russians are ruthless and plus every other russian foid is a stacy so if one disappears is it really a big deal

Yet another White foid with Queen-like privilege.

She escaped illegally into "Canada".

Foid privilege exemple 1837388292

Actually they do.:feelswhat:

Check out David Paulides Missing 411 book series and his CanAmMissing channel on YouTube sometime.

Something, someone or some phenomena not necessarily human in origin is causing disappearances of people that visit national parks.

This case in particular seems like a cut and dry case of the boyfriend offing her and dumping her somewhere in the park but then again who really knows?

She escaped illegally into "Canada".
I h3ard she went to Afghanistan with prez bidet...
IMG 20210913 190547 233

Another case of a faulty personality detector?:feelshmm:

People worship missing foids. Just another product of the "misogynistic, sexist system". No one gives a shit if a boy goes missing, but strangers will bawl their eyes off crying for a female stranger.

not surprised at all,if a college school hunk goes missing,there will also be headline news

They did the same with Elizabeth Smart, blonde teen kidnapped and major news coverage. It turns out she was abducted by same based forest hippies and she could have escaped anytime but she stayed to get fucked by an old bearded hermitcel

I hope she is ok!
Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Waiting for the national news story of a 5'3 curry janitor missing. Oh wait...
Wasnt there a user here called bald52curryjanitor or something? He has been missing for quite a while

I wish I had a trad wife that looked like her. She is most likely dead.The boyfriend doesn't look like a Chad. You guys said normies can only get ugly girls. Reality says otherwise.

Stop wastin ur time with mindless whores kek

Soyfags who pretend to care about random missing whores think they will get pussy, jfl at those bluepilled retards.

He didn't off her. What happened is after staying in the hotel room provided by CK and filling out the paper work to wave the protective order the police put in place to protect him from her crazy bitch antics, he gave her a call to come pick him up.

But she ended up being late to pick him up. When she rolled up, there were four black bucks in the van that she had met the night before and allowed them all to run a train on her so she could spite him and rub it in his face.

He calmly asked them to get out of the van, including his girlfriend, and then he just calmly drove off as the full force of the black pill hit him. Then the black dudes invited her back to their crack house and are pimping her out to the neighborhood.

He didn't off her.
I'm following the story. It's blowing up even more cause now it actually looks like he may not have killed her.

The whore, or somebody using her phone, sent a text message on Aug 30th from Yosemite park, the boyfriend was in Florida on Sept 1st, and the drive back to Florida takes like 60 hours. So there's no possible way for the boyfriend to have sent the message.

I'm following the story. It's blowing up even more cause now it actually looks like he may not have killed her.

The whore, or somebody using her phone, sent a text message on Aug 30th from Yosemite park, the boyfriend was in Florida on Sept 1st, and the drive back to Florida takes like 60 hours. So there's no possible way for the boyfriend to have sent the message.
It’s a drama stunt. She is probably an attention whore, she will show up after being found “abandoned” in the wilderness. She had narcissistic and victim personality.

Do all blonde foids look the same or is it just me

Shit just blew up. The boyfriend went missing. The FBI is searching for him now.

One of the few double standards that are acknowledged by society. :forcedsmile:

Shit just blew up. The boyfriend went missing. The FBI is searching for him now.
It's absolutely insane the way that her simps are behaving. Zero respect for Laundrie's constitutional rights.