Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Blonde white whore gets raw dogged by 3 of her homies

• Thread starter NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL
  • Start date
NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
"

she has blue eyes btw, This is the white master race according to groypers

and acc to groypers the kikes brainwashed her into becoming such big whore ;-;

Good for her! Oh my that must have hurt though, hope she's okay.

Maybe if she turns her life around, she could even become a mother of 3 and save Europa!

the fuck. what a degenerate skank. :feelspuke:

@Left4DeadDarkie @MSCONTIN550

fucking disgusting, i bet shes also a feminist

avg female these days

Show this to stormfrontfags

TELL ME THIS INSTANT NIGGER!
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Least whorish female nowadays

Good for her! Oh my that must have hurt though, hope she's okay.

Maybe if she turns her life around, she could even become a mother of 3 and save Europa!
i defo know some christcuck would accept her because muh were sinners broo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

b-but muh precious mayowhores

Literally whats the point of posting this?

b-but muh precious mayowhores
As a christian do you think that this girl can repent back and become normal??
there are some sins which aren't forgiveable i've heard, She's mocking recreation, Do you still think that thing could be forgiven?

there are some sins which aren't forgiveable i've heard, She's mocking recreation, Do you still think that thing could be forgiven?
all mayowhores burn in hell

Its unreal how retarded religious copers sound in 2024 holy shit not a point above 70 iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in Christianity

Her sin is forgivable but only if she truly repents to the Lord in her prayers and changes her ways.

Its unreal how retarded religious copers sound in 2024 holy shit not a point above 70 iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
their only cope (to rope) :feelshaha:

Her sin is forgivable but only if she truly repents to the Lord in her prayers and changes her ways.
@kay' Just accept her bro! She changed as a person and now her sins have been forgiven!!
Christ is kangg

The thing is that no one is forced to marry her
I as a Catholic, wouldn't marry a female who was a whore before turning to God

This.

We still have a choice. It's not like we are bringing her back on a pedestal where she will be worshipped :feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Indeed

the end of times

black dude git invited to train too?!
lol

Where is the full video ? where is the source ? ı can at least masturbate. Please help

Please fucking share source. OMG

Okey i found it. I am Engineer in the end :) :) Nothing can escape me if i want it

She's such a good homie fr.

????????

I am incel. I have no girl friend for more than 3 decaded. I had never have a girlfriend. At least let me masturbate you tard

The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. Sorry.