Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde white foids will never admit this, but-

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
They are sooo greatful for being born a blond white girl. They like to virtue signal and fake being a victim a lot, but deep down they know for a fact that being a blonde white girl gives them tons of privileges and benefits over 99% of other foids.

If they could write "I'm a blonde white girl" as an achievement on their job resume and not get judged negatively for it, they would because that's exactly how they feel, and they know that their demographic is worshipped and pedestalized by the whole world.

Blonde women have a lower IQ and get mogged by brunettes but all blondes are such cunty prideful dipshits.

Yes, though obviously it would be quite unacceptable for them to outwardly state this privilege in real life; and quite detrimental to their idea that they live in an oppressive patriarchy. :feelshaha:

Blonde women have a lower IQ and get mogged by brunettes but all blondes are such cunty prideful dipshits.
Blond hair and blue eyes instantly puts them above brunettes that have prettier faces than them. I think 99% of men would agree

I hate blond foid

Shannon dyed her hair red after sleeping with someone's fiance.

the only thing that fogs a blonde stacy is a ginger stacy.

the only thing that fogs a blonde stacy is a ginger stacy.
Redheads are more of a niche while every single guy on the planet is into blond foids

Stuck up blonde sluts

nope. I want a redhead. not a urinecrotch blonde. ginger foids forever.
That's your preference but I'm talking about most other guys. I don't like blondes either, I actually prefer Indian or Asian girls.

That's your preference but I'm talking about most other guys. I don't like blondes either, I actually prefer Indian or Asian girls.
fair. ye the bulk of males want nordic girls were abnormal

THEY NEED TO HAND OVER THEIR BODY TO US DEATHNICS :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Based. They should give all black men a free blonde Stacy slave as reparations for slavery.

no white person ever would desire being remotely mixed

they know they're the most desired

I find that blond haired women do possess some iq usually, but end up relying on their attractiveness and losing a lot of it.

Full blonde faces feel worse than brunettes to some extent because the lack of British natural selection, so I think that a good looking blond is rarer potentially but if it appears, they become worshipped.

The blond hair also in general irl, is weird since it is the color of piss and liver malfunction, but somehow decently attractive. I think this is mainly because of the fact that it is easily registered by the rods and cones of the eyeball, so even if it resembles piss/disease it at least is eye-catching.

They are sooo greatful for being born a blond white girl. They like to virtue signal and fake being a victim a lot, but deep down they know for a fact that being a blonde white girl gives them tons of privileges and benefits over 99% of other foids.

If they could write "I'm a blonde white girl" as an achievement on their job resume and not get judged negatively for it, they would because that's exactly how they feel, and they know that their demographic is worshipped and pedestalized by the whole world.
Its not exclusive to blondes but in general terms the most attractive white women(stacy) in the modern day are the most privileged and spoiled demographic possibly in the history of the world.

Negative.

nobody ever wants to admit their privilege. For example, those that were born rich and end up staying rich will say it was their hardwork rather than them being born rich. Those

nobody ever wants to admit their privilege. For example, those that were born rich and end up staying rich will say it was their hardwork rather than them being born rich. Those
True. Rich people don't get rich by working long hours everyday, they get rich by either getting lucky or getting a ton of money handed to them. But rich people always give bluepilled advice like "work hard" when they haven't worked overtime in their life. :feelskek:

Negative.

Median is higher for brunettes w/ higher variance (more high IQs).

Mean is irrelevant because ethnics claim "muh brunette hair" and fucks the distribution to be bimodal instead of monomodal.

They're so unbelievably stuck up here in SF, its unreal and honestly, very unattractive.

We Asian men, and all races of men in general, like composed, feminine, and non hostile women.

Blonde white women, are stuck up with a hostile tendency. Especially to men of color (even black men who you would think are protected from this because of BLM and white guilt, but they still get the treatment).

Blonde foids are overrated af, ethnics simp over them hard. black hair + pale skin + colored eyes contrast on foids is god tier.

Blonde foids are overrated af, ethnics simp over them hard. black hair + pale skin + colored eyes contrast on foids is god tier.
Huh? White men pedestalize them the most, not ethnics. Ethnics will take anything with white skin, White men are the ones that go specifically for the blond + blue eyes variation.

Also I think dark brown hair with dark brown eyes look the best on white foids. That's why I like Italian or spanish white foids the most.

They're so unbelievably stuck up here in SF, its unreal and honestly, very unattractive.

We Asian men, and all races of men in general, like composed, feminine, and non hostile women.

Blonde white women, are stuck up with a hostile tendency. Especially to men of color (even black men who you would think are protected from this because of BLM and white guilt, but they still get the treatment).
True

They all know exactly how badly men want to nut inside them and how enticing they are to our animalistic side which is why they don't give subpar-looking men the time of the day.

They preach body positivity but they go one pound up on the scale and start going crazy. Or buy like 10 different "skin care" products. It's not just about having a healthy skin, they MUST look good.

Like that high-tier Becky with the Chadpreet Lite bf on IT. Hella focused on her looks but being like "has nothing to do with looks inkwells :foidSoy:" at the same time.

I was there like 3 months ago and can confirm as a Mexican, which quite frankly I wasn't expecting, although I could tell right away. Lots of high-tier Becky's and Stacy Lite's over at San Fran tho, god damn it was a pain to be out there.

Its not exclusive to blondes but in general terms the most attractive white women(stacy) in the modern day are the most privileged and spoiled demographic possibly in the history of the world.

True. Rich people don't get rich by working long hours everyday, they get rich by either getting lucky or getting a ton of money handed to them. But rich people always give bluepilled advice like "work hard" when they haven't worked overtime in their life. :feelskek:

Blond hair and blue eyes instantly puts them above brunettes that have prettier faces than them. I think 99% of men would agree
Unless it's fantastically attractive brunette with green eyes and super gorgeous body. But they are very rare.

Huh? White men pedestalize them the most, not ethnics. Ethnics will take anything with white skin, White men are the ones that go specifically for the blond + blue eyes variation.

Also I think dark brown hair with dark brown eyes look the best on white foids. That's why I like Italian or spanish white foids the most.
Black hair + blue eyes is better than blonde blue eyes

Shannon dyed her hair red after sleeping with someone's fiance.
Another proof that died hair correlate with impure behavior. Only exception may be mentally I'll people. But also can be abused, including sexual abuse.

Tall White, Blue-Eyed, Blonde foids>>>>>>>>>>> all foids

Nigga, weren't you in the other thread a few days ago talking about how ugly the average white woman is and even claimed youd prefer a black or indian woman? Turbo kek

I sense an ethnic op

Nigga, weren't you in the other thread a few days ago talking about how ugly the average white woman is and even claimed youd prefer a black or indian woman? Turbo kek
I'm only talking about white women now because that's the topic. They're still my last choice.

They all know exactly how badly men want to nut inside them and how enticing they are to our animalistic side which is why they don't give subpar-looking men the time of the day.

They preach body positivity but they go one pound up on the scale and start going crazy. Or buy like 10 different "skin care" products. It's not just about having a healthy skin, they MUST look good.

Like that high-tier Becky with the Chadpreet Lite bf on IT. Hella focused on her looks but being like "has nothing to do with looks inkwells :foidSoy:" at the same time.