Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Blonde Stacylite UCLA student dies after being stabbed 26 times by a homeless 6'2 Tyrone

I think this might be a misappropriation of the term based. Based, to be BASED in something legitimate, real and serious. We have no idea what his behavior was a actually "based" in. Was it a set of blackpilled truths, which he pondered and carried with him as he took action? Is this fucking monkey even able to articulate blackpilled truths, or even that he needs to go potty?

Doubtful. He may have just grabbed the shiniest thing and started stabbing to see if crack would fall out....

We don't know and may never know.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a vibrant personality

he dindu nuffin. should get bail and no charges. He just needed a emotional venting method against the crackers for slavery.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy fuck I can’t stop laughing!

Gigabased comment

No sympathy. Most Californians are degenerate evil retards and deserve this kinda shit happening to them. They allow this shit to go on and are surprised when they actually meet the repercussions of their own policies.

The father of this foid spoke up against the homeless problem but I'll bet you most of his friends voted for Gavin Newsom. Especially his foid friends. When Gavin Chad Newsom was getting recalled, the foids were absolutely losing their shit.

As for me, I'm always ready for the smoke if these homeless bums I see everywhere decide to give me some. I carry OC spray but if it comes down to it I can scuffle and brawl too. But I'd rather not get into the risk of getting stabbed. If I carry a concealed gun in CA without a license and get caught I go to jail. There are some really brutal gore photos of stabbing victims on the net. I guess by essentially banning conceal carry firearms, the leaders want us to end up like those poor helpless stabbing victims with 20+ stab wounds.

Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost

No sympathy. Most Californians are degenerate evil retards and deserve this kinda shit happening to them. They allow this shit to go on and are surprised when they actually meet the repercussions of their own policies.

The father of this foid spoke up against the homeless problem but I'll bet you most of his friends voted for Gavin Newsom. Especially his foid friends. When Gavin Chad Newsom was getting recalled, the foids were absolutely losing their shit.

As for me, I'm always ready for the smoke if these homeless bums I see everywhere decide to give me some. I carry OC spray but if it comes down to it I can scuffle and brawl too. But I'd rather not get into the risk of getting stabbed. If I carry a concealed gun in CA without a license and get caught I go to jail. There are some really brutal gore photos of stabbing victims on the net. I guess by essentially banning conceal carry firearms, the leaders want us to end up like those poor helpless stabbing victims with 20+ stab wounds.
Nothing happens until a white girl gets killed.

Its fine because blm and muh diversity. Murica at its finest

Its fine because blm and muh diversity. Murica at its finest
if blm stuck to doing based things like this instead of chimping out in a nordstrom or something that would be great

Did her family apologize to black guy because her daughter sent him to prison?

[UWSL]The only thing niggers aren't useless in. [/UWSL]

His personality killed her. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Did her family apologize to black guy because her daughter sent him to prison?

I apologized partially to Kenny. That was the full extent.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Ofc its an ugly Mad looking nigger

But yea based

Ofc its an ugly Mad looking nigger

But yea based

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "@Whoever wherever\n\n\"ends EBT\"?\n\nCome on! Don't be so cruel! Why do you want all those whites living in Appalachia to starve?",
"headline": "Marianne Williamson explains the need for slavery reparations: 'A debt that is owed'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/marianne-wil...eparations-a-debt-that-is-owed-023632647.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 31 17:50:42 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Simple: You benefit from the modern institutions of white privilege. That makes you responsible.",
"headline": "Marianne Williamson explains the need for slavery reparations: 'A debt that is owed'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...651ef3_a-8d4164fe-524a-3394-a1f9-75ec8986a74e",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 31 17:49:18 UTC 2019"
},

Feeling bad vibe= she didn't get fucked right

I’m surprised at this guy somehow made it to the west while being homeless probably for about a decade

Obvious he slept with foids being a leech Because of bbc